COVID-19 has been going on for roughly two years now. In the face mask market,…
This is a list of FAQs and Solutions about mask production (mask making machine and raw materials for masks), mask buying, and mask use. A total of 33 blog posts are included and they are used to give you the most practical help during the epidemic.
Read this guide before you buy a mask making machine, buy raw materials for your mask, or purchase a face mask.
Guide to Mask Production: mask making machine, raw materials for masks (meltblown fabric, non-woven fabric, earloops, nose bridge wires)
Epidemic control and economic development are the current challenges for countries, and if you want to strike a balance between the two, wearing a mask at work would be a necessary choice. While the production of masks involves five elements in the operator, machine, material, method, and environment, what really matters are the machines and raw materials. This section contains 12 articles, so let’s take a look.
- The Traps of Mask Production: The Most Critical and Latent
- Five Elements for Mask Quality: 4M1E Method
- Minefield of Mask Making Machine Purchase: Depth Analysis
- How to avoid the trap of mask making machine market?
- Medical Face Mask Machine: The Complete Guide for the Medical Masks Production
- Mask Making Machine – The Pros and Cons of On-site Inspection
- Lessons I’ve Learned As a Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric Material Buyer in the Past Two Months
- Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric: Guide to Classification and Marking
- KN95 Mask Material Knowledge: ES Hot Air Cotton
- Why are the Meltblown Nonwoven Face Masks You Produce not up to the Testing Standards?
- Protective Clothing and Face Masks: Types of Raw Materials
- How to Produce Meltblown Fabric with High Filtration Efficiency and Low Breathing Resistance?
Mask Standards and Testing
The production and sale of masks are inseparable from the mask standards, only in line with the standards of the mask to prevent viruses. In addition, different national standards, performance requirements are not the same, only familiar with the standards of each country and produce masks that meet the standards of the respective country, you will be able to meet the requirements of mask export. Here is an analysis of all the standards, as well as a comparison of common standards.
- Global Standard for Face Masks: Fullest Version Update
- Protective Face Masks, GB 2626-2019 and EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009, Standards Comparison
- How to Distinguish Between KN95 and N95 Masks: Standard Full Comparison
- Antiviral Face Mask for Filtering 2019-nCoV: Full Analysis of Nine Standards
- Quality Detection and Specification for Use of Medical Masks or N95 Masks – for the Novel Coronavirus
Mask Buying Guide
Since the epidemic, a serious shortage of masks has led to all sorts of chaos in the mask market, with untimely quality control, the mask prices rise indiscriminately, mask quality is substandard, mask purchasers are suffering. How to smoothly purchase quality qualified mask? Here’s some practical advice.
- Wholesale Face Masks: List of China Non-medical Mask Manufacturing Enterprises Certified or Registered with US or EU Standards
- Guidance for the Purchased Masks to Pass the China Customs Successfully
- Medical Mask Purchasing, Risk Control Series NO.1 – Validate the Certifications Before The Payment, Or You Might Loss the Money and Get Nothing!
- Medical Mask Purchasing, Risk Control Series No.2 – Verification of Masks Quality: Test Reports and Test Report’s Limits
- Medical Mask Purchasing, Risk Control Series No.3 – Verification of Company Reputation, Safe to Do Business?
Masks Use Guide
Since everyone’s skin is different, some people may be allergic to wearing a mask, and now that it’s summer, wearing a mask can cause acne. In addition, children’s lungs are not fully developed and some masks are unsuitable, for which guidelines will be given here.
- Children shouldn’t Wear These Face Masks to School, Which can Damage Lung.
- To Help You Know Antiviral Masks Better, We Teared Down 20 Different Kinds of Masks
- Tips to Remedy the Pimple Caused by Long Time Wearing Anti-Virus Masks
- The Top 9 Discomforts Caused by Wearing a Face Mask for a Long Time, How to Relieve?
- Common Questions & Answers About Masks/Respirators
Masks and Epidemic Prevention
How do you see wearing a mask as the key to epidemic prevention? For several months now, after a global infection with the virus, it has become generally acceptable to wear masks. Yet it is due to the arrogance of mankind that the virus has spread across the globe, and mankind has paid a heavy price for it.
- TESTEX Mask Making Machine In Our Greece Customer’s Factory, Being Introduced to the Prime Minister
- How does the antiviral face mask filter the 2019-nCoV? How to judge?
- Face Masks are not Enough? Alternative Option!
- Mask Making Machine – Is it too Late to Invest Mask Production Line?
- Mask | Mask Making Machine Crazy: Key to Fight the Novel Coronavirus Epidemic
- Antiviral Mask DIY – What if the Medical Mask is not Enough?
- How to Select the Right Medical Masks to Protect You and Your Family from the Virus – The Ultimate Guide
On the one hand, this paper is intended to help the world to quickly overcome this epidemic crisis; on the other hand, TESTEX hopes that, in the face of this global crisis, humankind can put aside its preconceptions and arrogance and unite as one so as not to let this tragedy happen again and again.