Auto Air Permeability Tester TF164E
Auto Air Permeability Tester, is used to determine the air permeability of fabric totally automatically. With its wide measuring range, it is suitable for all kinds of knitted, woven, non-woven, coated fabrics, paper, film, leather, etc. Can also be used as the medical mask breathability tester, by measuring the differential pressure required to draw air through a measured surface area at a constant airflow rate, to test the air exchange pressure of the medical face mask material, which indicates the breathability performance of medical face masks(under improving, soon will be finished).
Auto Air Permeability Tester, is used to determine the air permeability of fabric totally automatically. With its wide measuring range, it is suitable for all kinds of knitted, woven, non-woven, coated fabrics, paper, film, leather, etc., air permeability tester also can be used to measure the differential pressure of air flow from two sides of breathability related products like face masks.
A test sample is placed on the clamping head; parameters of test are set on the Android based software on the Samsung pad connected with machine. By pressing down the upper clamping arm the system automatically starts, the system automatically adjusts machine and shift nozzles if required; after a few seconds the test results are then displayed and the excel report is generated, and the test results are displayed on the Samsung pad.
- Units can be shift: mm/s, cfm, cm³/cm2/s, l/m2/s, l/dm2/min, mm³/m2/min, m³/m2/h and dm³/s
- Test Heads: 20 cm2
- Test pressure: 10 ~ 2,500 Pa
- Max thickness of specimen: 0 ~ 10 mm
- Measuring accuracy: < ± 2%
- Optional test heads:5 cm2, 25 cm2, 38 cm2, 50 cm2, 100 cm2
- * For medical masks test: 25 mm / 4.9 cm2 test head
- Power: 220 /110 V 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 121 kg
- Dimensions: 1000 x 450 x 1140 mm (L x W x H)
- GB/T5453, ISO 9237, ISO 9073:15-2007
- ASTM D737