Light & Xenon Test Chamber(weathermetor), water-cooled type testing chamber, is to determine the color fastness, aging resistance of textiles, plastics, rubber products or materials after being exposed to the simulated conditions of nature weather (daylight, rain, temperature and humidity, etc.). This weather ometer is also called xenon arc test chamber since it adopts a water-cooled long-arc-xenon lamp and rack sprays to provide both light and dark cycles and nature weather conditions. Due to its final testing purpose is to check the color fading features, people also name it as Fadeometer.
- Light intensity set digitally, real-time monitoring, automatically adjust to meet the different standards required for testing the stability of light source (optional 420nm or 300 ~ 400nm band monitoring)
- Blackboard Thermometer (BPT), the Standard Blackboard Thermometer (BST), Irradiance detector and samples placed in the same position, a true reflection of the sample under test conditions, the data displayed as figures, charts, curves on the large color screen, no need to stop for observation.
- Large colorful display, a variety of test monitoring modes (animation, digital, graphics) operate easily and clearly.
- Sample holders can be timed independently to achieve different tests simultaneity in the same machine
- Equipped with Water-cooled rated 4500W long-arc-xenon- lamp, truly simulates the daylight spectrum.
- Professional water circulation system, reduce operating costs.
- Industrial temperature control (cooling) system offers quickly and smoothly control
- Ultrasonic humidifier, professional dehumidification system to ensure accurate and stable humidity conditions.
- Equipped with self-circulation system and air filtration system, significantly reducing the environmental requirements.
- Cooled by circulating water chillers / water cooling two options to choose from.
- Quality assurance of 1000 hours continuous running.
- Front and back sides spray pattern on samples.
- Working modes To simulate and reinforce the impact of the nature of the measured object, providing light, temperature, humidity, rain and other quantitative indicators.
- Light source 4500W Water-cooled long-arc xenon lamp
- Average lifetime 1200 h
- Temperature range 30~ 85 ℃ +/- 2 ℃
- Humidity range 20% ~ 95% RH +/- 5% RH
- Test time control 1000h
- Irradiance range (0.8 ~ 1.400) +/- 0.02 W/m2 @ 420nm (35 ~ 55) +/- 1 W/m2 @300 ~ 400 nm Other range can be digitally set and automatic compensation
- Sample holder 210 x 45 mm, the max. thickness of sample can be 8mm, 25 samples holders, 250 samples could be tested in the same time
- Rotation speed of sample holder 1 rpm
- Independent timing of sample holders ≤ 1000h
- BPT Range (40 ~ 80) +/- 2℃
- BST Range (40 ~ 85) +/- 1℃
|Length:||1200 mm||Width:||900 mm||Height:||1800 mm |
|AATCC 16.3||ISO105-B02||ISO105-B04||GB/T 8430 |
| GB/T 14576||GB/T 15102|| |