Taber Abrasion Tester TF214
Taber Abrasion Tester, which often referred to as “Taber Abraser” or “Taber Abrasion Machine”, is a testing machine to test the wear resistance of fabrics, leather, and more. It complies with ASTM D3884/D3389/D4060, ISO 5470,etc. We provide Taber Abrasion Tester for sale with competitive price.
Taber abrasion tester from TESTEX is the answer, as a rotary platform abrader, this instrument is designed to acceralate the wearing process of materials, can be used to test the wear resitance of any flat specimen such as textile fabrics, solid materials like transparent plastics, or painted, coated surfaces.
With Taber abrasion tester, labs can easily know the weight, appearance difference after the taber abraser testing, therefor determine how resistant the material or applied coatings are to surface abrasion.
Taber Abrasion Tester is a testing instrument to test the wear resistance of all kinds of structures including fabrics, leather, and rubber, paper, metals, paints, plated surfaces, coated materials, glass, etc.
Tips for getting more repeatability of this taber abrasion machine:
- Refacing the wheels before the test.
- Adjust the height of the vacuum pick-up nozzles each time when you change the specimen of sandpaper.
- Check the surface of the wheels after a long period of testing.
- Grinding Wheel 2inch
- Wear Round Centre Spacing 52.4mm
- Gyration Speed 60±1 rpm
- Counter 0-999,999 times
- Weights 2 pcs 250g, 2 pcs 750g (used to produce 250g, 500g, 1000g mass on the specimen)
- Grinding Wheel CS – 17 / CS – 10 or others
- Paster S – 36
- Sandpaper S – 11
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Length:||530 mm||Width:||380 mm||Height:||380 mm|
|ISO 5470||GB/T1768||ASTM D3884||ASTM D4060|