Hydrostatic Head Tester, is used for determining the resistance of fabrics (canvas, coated fabrics, cover cloth, rainproof clothing fabrics and geotextile materials) and films to water penetration under pressure while firmly clamped in the test rig of standard area.
- Equipped with a LED lamp to observe test process clearly
- Pressure Range 0 ~200kPa (20 m water column)
- Increasing rate of water pressure 0.1 ~ 100kPa/min stepless adjustable
- Units Pa, kPa, mmHg, cmH2O
- Standarad Test Head 100 cm2
|690 x 540 x 870 mm (L x W x H) |
|AATCC 127||ISO 811||ISO 1420A||EN 20811 |