UL94 Horizontal & Vertical Flammability Tester, used in testing labs to check the plastic materials parts’ flammability for ensuring the safety of electronic devices or appliances. The apparatus is supplied as a complete system incorporating all the features necessary for ease of use safety. It conforms to all five UL 94 horizontal and vertical burner tests and associated ASTM international standards.
- A bench mounted draft free combustion chamber having a large inside volume of 1.0m3 and fitted with an interior light and exhaust fan to enable simple evacuation of combustion products.
- Large door and window made from toughened safety glass giving a generous view of the specimen during a test.
- Specimen holders.214
- Fully adjustable horizontal and vertical specimen supports.
- A burner in compliance with ASTM D 5025, with simple angle adjustment (0°, 20°, 45°) and precision gas control system including gas flow meter, pressure regulator and pressure gauge.
- Two access ports enabling easy entry to the chamber for movement of the burner and specimen.
- A burner wing tip.
- Three digital test duration timers for accurate but simplified operation
|Length:||1200 mm||Width:||600 mm||Height:||1400 mm |
|UL 94 V0||UL 94 V1||UL 94 V2||UL 94 5VA |
|UL 94 VTM-0||UL 94 VTM-1||UL 94 VTM-2||UL 94 HF-1 |
|UL 94 HBF||IEC 60695-11-10||IEC 60707||ISO 1210 |
|ISO 9772||ISO 9773||GB/T 2408||GB/T 8332 |