Crockmeter – Electronic Mode, to determine the color fastness of textiles to dry or wet. This Electronic Crockmeter complies with ISO 105×12/D02, AATCC 8/165 testing standard, and etc. In the crocking test, a reliable Crockmeter plays a vital role in the repeatable and reproducible results.
The Electronic Crockmeter provides a labor-saving way to determine the amount of color transferred from the surface of colored textile materials and other dyed materials to another surface by rubbing. Designed with a stable slide offers you even testing results, and the weight which produces 9N loading is changeable to alternative weights Crockmeter Fitted with a pre-determined electronic counter for strokes up to 999,999 times. For fewer times rubbing fastness testing, you can also choose a manual crockmeter as an alternative to this motorized one.
- Rubbing head 16 mm
- Vertical pressure 9N ± 10%
- Rubbing stroke 104 ± 3 mm
- Counter 1 ~ 999,999 times, automatically stop
- The precision slide rail ensures the linear movement of the friction rod and the friction finger, avoiding the uneven staining test result.
- Bigger size specimen brings even pressure on the sample, getting rid of the wrinkles when rubbing.
- Parts such as switches, buttons and counting meters are imported from the US and Japan, meet strict test standards, and have stable performance.
- Easy lift design makes it easy to change either Abradants or Specimens.
- The cover is shielded to prevent dust and other debris from falling into the instrument and prolonging the service life.
- Unique Handle design makes this crockmeter a real portable machine and friendly to female operators.
Different croking test method defines different testing abradants requirement, take AATCC Test Method 8 for example, A AATCC crocking cloth should meet the following specifications:
|Fiber||100% 10.3 - 16.8mm combed cotton staple, desized, bleached, with no optical brightener or finishing material present|
|Yarn||15 tex (40/1 cotton count), 5.09 turns/cm "z"|
|Thread Count||32 +/-3 warp ends/cm: 33 +/-3 picks filling/cm|
|Mass/sq. meter||100 +/-3 g finished|
|Whiteness||W = 78 +/-3(TM110)|
- AATCC rubbing clothing 1 box
- Sand paper 2 (pcs)
- Rings 2 (Pcs)
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||2 A|
|Length:||550 mm||Width:||230 mm||Height:||260 mm|
|ISO 105x12||ISO 105xD02||AATCC 8||AATCC 165|