NFPA 701-2 Flammability Tester, to determine the ignition resistance properties of draperies and other hanging fabrics according to test method NFPA 701#2, and it is suitable for single-layer or multi-layer fabrics, fabrics with density larger than 700g/m2 (21oz/yd2), and fabrics coating with polyethylene, etc.
- Stainless steel test cabinet;
- Provide with stainless steel metal wire;
- Bunsen burner as per requirements of test standard ASTM D5025;
- 25’’ angle Bunsen burner with auto timer;
- Pre-set test time;
- Auto ignite mode and extinguishment mode;
- Flame height controlled by needle valve.
|Width:||440 mm||Depth:||410 mm||Height:||2500 mm|
|18 inch||16 inch||100 inch|
|NFPA 701-2004/2010 Test Method 2|