Fabric Tensile Strength Tester
Fabric tensile strength tester, or fabric tensile strength machine, also named tensile strength testing machine is designed to test a wide range of materials, including fabric, leather, plastic, paper, etc, in tension, compression, flexure, bursting, shear, tear, elongation, constant load, elastic, thread slip, peeling and other mechanical properties. Fabric Tensile Strength Tester complies with ISO 13934.1/2, ISO 13935.1/2, ISO 9073.3/4, etc.
What is a Fabric Tensile Strength Tester? (Fabric Tensile Strength Tester Definition)
A fabric tensile strength tester, or textile tensile testing machine, also named fabric tensile testers, generally adopts an electromechanical system that provides a tensile force (pull force, that’s why a tensile tester machine is a.k.a. pull tester) to a tensile test material to test its tensile strength and deformation performance until the break.
What Does a Fabric Tensile Strength Tester Can Do?
Fabric tensile strength tester can test the tensile strength of a material. It can test tension, compression, flexure, bursting, shear, tear, elongation, elastic, thread slip, peeling, and other mechanical properties of those materials: fabric, leather, plastic, paper, etc. This fabric tensile testing equipment talks directly with a PC running a data analysis software package in English, via a high-speed RS232. A fabric strength testing machine can handle different applications by changing the universal tensile testing machine grips.
Testing Standards for Fabric Tensile Strength Tester
ISO 13934-1/2 Textiles – Tensile properties of fabrics – Part 1: Determination of maximum force and elongation at maximum force using the strip method. Part 2: Determination of maximum force using the grab method.
ASTM D5034/D5035 Standard Test Method for Breaking Strength and Elongation of Textile Fabrics (Grab Test / Strip Method).
ISO 13935-1/2 Textiles – Seam tensile properties of fabrics and made-up textile articles – Part 1: Determination of maximum force to seam rupture using the strip method. Part 2: Determination of maximum force to seam rupture using the grab method.
Fabric Tensile Strength Tester Vital Components
The fabric tensile strength tester is equipped with a quality load-cell with an accuracy of 2% of the applied load value, from 1% to 100% of the load-cell capacity.
Fabric Tensile Strength Tester TF002 is a dual column type tensile testers, PC-operated, Japanese-made AC servo driving system and two quality ball-screws with load cells. This tensile test machine allows for ideal and smooth control. The fabric tensile strength tester machine works directly with a standard PC running a data analysis software package, via a high speed RS232 in both ASCII and super high speed binary modes.
Both Fabric Tensile Strength Tester have a huge assortment of specimen grips and fixtures available, allowing a wide range of test methods. All kinds of automatic pneumatic fixtures/clamps in the market we are offered. Any types of fixture/clamps you need for your fabric tensile strength tester, please contact us.
Note: Any types of fixture/clamps you needed can be customized to your fabric tensile strength tester.
A customized PC is needed for fabric tensile strength tester TF002 (dual column tensile testing machine).
Tensile Testing Machine Specifications
- Tensile Strength Equipment test method CRE principle
- Control system closed control system, quality motor and ball-screws
- Test capacity 5000 N
- Tensile speed 0.01-1000mm / min digital speed, error ≤ ± 2%
- Elongation Resolution 0.01mm
- Measuring system high-precision force sensor
- Fabric tensile strength machine minimum scale value 0.1N
- Force measurement accuracy ≤ ± 2% F · S
- Gauge distance limit control, digital setting
- Gauge distance accuracy ± 0.1mm
- Sample holder pneumatic clamping
- Holder control button switch and foot switch
- Built-in intelligent active force and displacement alarm system.
- High-resolution digital closed-loop controller
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 38°C
- Storage temperature range: 0°C to 45°C
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Length: 860 mm||Width: 470 mm||Height: 1750 mm|
|ISO 13934.1||ISO 13934.2||ISO 13935.1||ISO 13935.2|
|ISO 9073.3||ISO 9073.4||ASTM D5034||ASTM D5035|
TESTEX Offer You One-stop Fabric Tensile Strength Tester Solutions
As a tensile testing machine manufacturer, from TESTEX, you can have a wide option of tensile test machines such as fabric tensile strength tester, but what makes us different is we put our effort most on light testing solutions.
TESTEX, a tensile testing machine manufacturer, provides you a one-stop solution for fabric tensile strength testers’ accessories, featuring a rich variety of grips and fixtures for different tensile testing purposes.
Before you choose which fabric strength testing machine is best suited for your requirements, TESTEX can understand your needs based on our rich experience in the testing industry. Just contact and tell us what kind of tensile testing problems you meet and hope to get a solution for your application, we will guide you through to the final step: choose the best testing system for you.
The significance of fabric tensile strength tester
The fabric is often subjected to tensile forces in various directions during wear, which is the main force that causes fabric damage. The ability of the fabric to resist tensile fracture is usually expressed by the index of resistance to single tensile fracture and the index of resistance to multiple tensile fatigue fracture. The tensile fatigue strength of fabric can indirectly reflect the wearability of fabric and occupy an important role in the internal quality evaluation of all kinds of fabrics, therefore, choosing a reliable fabric tensile strength tester will bring you more professional help.
The advantage of fabric tensile strength tester
- Touch screen control, built-in printer, support online communication, easy operation and high test efficiency.
- Single column bracket structure, multi-functional pneumatic gripper, easy to replace.
- High-precision sensor, can do tensile and top break test without replacing the sensor, more practical.
- According to customer needs can provide a variety of standard test functions, can also be customized according to customer requirements.
- The instrument uses a variety of protection measures: fixture anti-collision protection device; sensor overload protection; sample load software protection; over-current, overvoltage protection, etc.
- The instrument can be used with the professional strong machine detection software online, the software has the control instrument; test curve drawing; test data analysis, preservation, management; test report formation, printing and other functions, make the test results more intuitive.
The procedure for fabric tensile test
Adjust the position of the moving beam, the installation fixture, and then adjust the lower limit block position, to ensure that the instrument down to the lower limit to stop, the gap of the breach is not less than 5mm.
Tap the sensor with your finger to see if there is no change, if there is no change, check whether the sensor cable is plugged in, and then calibrate the sensor.
Set specific parameters on the setting interface of the touch screen, start testing, record the corresponding test results.
- Clean after each test and keep the equipment clean.
- The fixture should be coated with anti-rust oil storage after use.
- The power should be turned off before replacing the sensor or plug the cable, if the sensor access side floating, it is easy to cause static damage.
- The instrument should be regularly calibrated to the load cell to ensure that the accuracy of the measured value of the instrument.
- Add lubricant to the moving parts regularly.
As a professional fabric tensile strength tester manufacturer and supplier, we have the right fabric tensile strength tester price. Fabric tensile strength tester is on sale, we will send you a detailed manual and provide you with more professional help if you buy our digital tensile tester.
[contact-form-7 id="16355" title="Inquiry"]
A: Yes. Yarn testing and zipper testing are done according to ASTM D434 and ASTM D 2061 standards respectively, and corresponding clamps will be equipped.