Fabric Tensile Strength Tester TF002
Fabric tensile strength tester, or fabric tensile strength machine, also named tensile strength testing machine is designed to test a wide range of materials, including fabric, leather, plastic, paper, etc, in tension, compression, flexure, bursting, shear, tear, elongation, constant load, elastic, thread slip, peeling and other mechanical properties. Fabric Tensile Strength Tester complies with ISO 13934.1/2, ISO 13935.1/2, ISO 9073.3/4, etc.
A fabric tensile strength tester, or textile tensile testing machine, also named fabric tensile testers, generally adopts an electromechanical system that provides a tensile force (pull force, that’s why a tensile tester machine is a.k.a. pull tester) to a tensile test material to test its tensile strength and deformation performance until the break.TESTEX provides a series of tensile testing machines.
The Features of Fabric Tensile Strength Tester TF002
1. Higher testing accuracy, force accuracy ≤ 2%, high test repeatability
The screw is high precision ball screw without backlash, which can do high precision tests, and the surface quenching hardness of the screw is high, so the service life can reach decades.
2. Designed for 6 different mechanical tests
tensile, compression, bending, tearing, shearing, and peeling tests.
3. Stable testing process
Equipped with a switchable pneumatic tensile fixture, there will be continuous sample tightening force to reduce sample slippage when conducting the test.
4. Multiple safety settings
We have a built-in intelligent main power supply, a displacement alarm system, an overload and emergency stop system, and up, and down stroke limiting sensors, which keep your equipment safe and stable.
5. We use 16 test parameters, for a more comprehensive test presentation
Displacement, maximum force, elongation, stress, maximum stress, bending stress, speed, force width, thickness, etc.
Testing Standards for Fabric Tensile Strength Tester
ISO 13934-1/2 Textiles – Tensile properties of fabrics – Part 1: Determination of maximum force and elongation at maximum force using the strip method. Part 2: Determination of maximum force using the grab method.
ASTM D5034/D5035 Standard Test Method for Breaking Strength and Elongation of Textile Fabrics (Grab Test / Strip Method).
ISO 13935-1/2 Textiles – Seam tensile properties of fabrics and made-up textile articles – Part 1: Determination of maximum force to seam rupture using the strip method. Part 2: Determination of maximum force to seam rupture using the grab method.
What are the differences between a single-column tensile machine and a double-column tensile machine?
1. Difference One: Appearance Structure
Obviously, one is single-column, the other is double-column (also known as the door type), double-column weight is heavier.
2. Difference two: Test Force Range
The single-column tensile machine uses a single screw, the double-column tensile machine has double screws, and the double-column tensile machine has a longer beam than the single-column tensile machine, so the test force is much larger. Therefore, the usually double-column tensile testing machine is more than 5KN for the material test (mainly in the 1 ton or more), single-column tensile tester for doing some small test force test, generally below 5KN, that is, below 0.5 tons.
3. Difference three: the specimen requirements
The activity space of the single-column tensile testing machine is relatively small, the bearing test force range is also small, and the size of the specimen requirements is relatively harsh, while the double-column tensile tester has bigger space, so the specimen requirements can be a wider range.
4. Difference four: whether the need to fix the machine
Because of the bigger space and test force of the double-column pull tester machine, the working platform is very large, in order to ensure accurate test data, generally need to build the foundation for fixing, while the single-column pull tester machine with lightweight and structure, generally do not need to be specially fixed.
5. Difference five: product cost
Due to the higher cost of the double-column tensile strength testing machine, so the price is much higher than the single-column tensile testing machine. But they each have their own advantages.
In general, single-column tensile strength machines and double-column tensile strength machines are different in the maximum load, effective test width, effective stretching space, test speed, speed accuracy, etc. But the standard and configuration are similar. Buyers need to consider that, due to the different materials, the test tension will be different, such as textile enterprises, generally choose a single-column tension machine, rubber enterprises can choose a single-column or double-column tension machine, and some metal enterprises, their demand for force values will be larger so that only double-column tension machine can meet the requirements. For details, you can consult TESTEX professional consultants.
Fabric Tensile Strength Tester Vital Components
The fabric tensile strength tester is equipped with a quality load-cell with an accuracy of 2% of the applied load value, from 1% to 100% of the load-cell capacity.
Fabric Tensile Strength Tester TF002 is a dual column type tensile testers, PC-operated, Japanese-made AC servo driving system and two quality ball-screws with load cells. This tensile test machine allows for ideal and smooth control. The fabric tensile strength tester machine works directly with a standard PC running a data analysis software package, via a high speed RS232 in both ASCII and super high speed binary modes.
Both Fabric Tensile Strength Tester have a huge assortment of specimen grips and fixtures available, allowing a wide range of test methods. All kinds of automatic pneumatic fixtures/clamps in the market we are offered. Any types of fixture/clamps you need for your fabric tensile strength tester, please contact us.
Note: Any types of fixture/clamps you needed can be customized to your fabric tensile strength tester.
A customized PC is needed for fabric tensile strength tester TF002 (dual column tensile testing machine).
Tensile Testing Machine TF002 Specifications
- Tensile Strength Equipment test method CRE principle
- Control system closed control system, quality motor and ball-screws
- Test capacity 5000 N
- Tensile speed 0.01-1000mm / min digital speed, error ≤ ± 2%
- Elongation Resolution 0.01mm
- Measuring system high-precision force sensor
- Fabric tensile strength machine minimum scale value 0.1N
- Force measurement accuracy ≤ ± 2% F · S
- Gauge distance limit control, digital setting
- Gauge distance accuracy ± 0.1mm
- Sample holder pneumatic clamping
- Holder control button switch and foot switch
- Built-in intelligent active force and displacement alarm system.
- A high-resolution digital closed-loop controller
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 38°C
- Storage temperature range: 0°C to 45°C
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Length: 860 mm||Width: 470 mm||Height: 1750 mm|
|ISO 13934.1||ISO 13934.2||ISO 13935.1||ISO 13935.2|
|ISO 9073.3||ISO 9073.4||ASTM D5034||ASTM D5035|
TESTEX Offer You One-stop Fabric Tensile Strength Tester Solutions
As a tensile testing machine manufacturer, from TESTEX, you can have a wide option of tensile test machines such as fabric tensile strength tester, but what makes us different is we put our effort most on light testing solutions.
TESTEX, a tensile testing machine manufacturer, provides you a one-stop solution for fabric tensile strength testers’ accessories, featuring a rich variety of grips and fixtures for different tensile testing purposes.
Before you choose which fabric strength testing machine is best suited for your requirements, TESTEX can understand your needs based on our rich experience in the testing industry. Just contact and tell us what kind of tensile testing problems you meet and hope to get a solution for your application, we will guide you through to the final step: choose the best testing system for you.
The significance of fabric tensile strength tester
The fabric is often subjected to tensile forces in various directions during wear, which is the main force that causes fabric damage. The ability of the fabric to resist tensile fracture is usually expressed by the index of resistance to single tensile fracture and the index of resistance to multiple tensile fatigue fracture. The tensile fatigue strength of fabric can indirectly reflect the wearability of fabric and occupy an important role in the internal quality evaluation of all kinds of fabrics, therefore, choosing a reliable fabric tensile strength tester will bring you more professional help.
The advantage of fabric tensile strength tester
- Touch screen control, built-in printer, support online communication, easy operation and high test efficiency.
- Single column bracket structure, multi-functional pneumatic gripper, easy to replace.
- High-precision sensor, can do tensile and top break test without replacing the sensor, more practical.
- According to customer needs can provide a variety of standard test functions, can also be customized according to customer requirements.
- The instrument uses a variety of protection measures: fixture anti-collision protection device; sensor overload protection; sample load software protection; over-current, overvoltage protection, etc.
- The instrument can be used with the professional strong machine detection software online, the software has the control instrument; test curve drawing; test data analysis, preservation, management; test report formation, printing and other functions, make the test results more intuitive.
The procedure for fabric tensile test
Adjust the position of the moving beam, the installation fixture, and then adjust the lower limit block position, to ensure that the instrument down to the lower limit to stop, the gap of the breach is not less than 5mm.
Tap the sensor with your finger to see if there is no change, if there is no change, check whether the sensor cable is plugged in, and then calibrate the sensor.
Set specific parameters on the setting interface of the touch screen, start testing, record the corresponding test results.
- Clean after each test and keep the equipment clean.
- The fixture should be coated with anti-rust oil storage after use.
- The power should be turned off before replacing the sensor or plug the cable, if the sensor access side floating, it is easy to cause static damage.
- The instrument should be regularly calibrated to the load cell to ensure that the accuracy of the measured value of the instrument.
- Add lubricant to the moving parts regularly.
As a professional fabric tensile strength tester manufacturer and supplier, we have the right fabric tensile strength tester price. Fabric tensile strength tester is on sale, we will send you a detailed manual and provide you with more professional help if you buy our digital tensile tester.
[contact-form-7 id="16355" title="Inquiry"]
A: Yes. Yarn testing and zipper testing are done according to ASTM D434 and ASTM D 2061 standards respectively, and corresponding clamps will be equipped.