Hydrostatic Head Tester TF163C
Hydrostatic Head Tester, used for determining the resistance of fabrics (canvas, coated fabrics, cover cloth, rainproof clothing fabrics and geotextile materials) and films to water penetration under pressure while firmly clamped in the test rig of standard area, by means of dynamic test method and static test method.
Hydrostatic Head Tester, used for determining the resistance of fabrics (canvas, coated fabrics, cover cloth, rainproof clothing fabrics and geotextile materials) and films to water penetration under pressure while firmly clamped in the test rig of standard area, by means of dynamic test method and static test method. The bank is linked to a test head to which the specimen is clamped quickly and stably by means of a automatic clamp.
After starting the hydrostatic pressure test, the test pressure is automatically controlled; hydrostatic head test result is digitally displayed. The test specimen is observed visually for evidence of penetration by water. The test area is well illuminated and an unobstructed observation of the sample is from all sides greatly facilitates the visual drop detection. 100cm2 hydrostatic head is included.
- The unique water pressure raising rate balance system is achieved by closed-loop controlled servo motor drives pistons.
- Variable test method can be selected, test time and variable pressure increasing rate can be set and saved.
- Wide range of pressure increasing rate and stepless adjustable, pressure increasing system is adjusted by the dynamic feedback to prevent overload.
- Real-time test results are shown on the large colourful touch panel and computer.
- Test results can be made up to a report on software and print out directly.
- 5 test methods are included:
- Pressure raising mode, Constant-pressure mode, Constant pressure & fixed time mode, Extending-relaxing mode, Water penetration and leakage mode
- Equipped with a LED lamp to observe test process clearly
- Pressure Range: 0 – 200kPa (20 m water column). 500kPa or 1000kPa are offered on request.
- Increasing rate of water pressure: 0.1 ~ 100kPa/min stepless adjustable
- Units: Pa, kPa, mmHg, cmH2O
- Automatic clamp with holding force: 5kN
- Specimen Holder: 100cm2 (7.8cm2 optional)
- Total aluminium frame
|80 kg||178 lb|
|220 V||50 Hz|
|Width：||560 mm||Depth:||400 mm||Height:||600 mm|
|22 inch||16 inch||24 inch|
|AATCC 127||ISO 811||ISO 1420A||EN 20811|
|BS 3321||JIS L1092 B-b||DIN 53886||ERT 120-1|
|ERT 160-0||GB/T 4744||AFNOR GO7-057||FZ/T 01004|
What Criteria to Consider During Hydrostatic Testing？
1.Water temperature: water temperature directly affects the water pressure value. With higher water temperature, the measured water pressure is lower. Therefore, when testing similar products, you should choose the same water temperature.
2.The rate of water pressure rise: The current water pressure gauge typically has two rates; 10cm / minute, or 60cm / minute. The test should indicate which rate was used.
Readings: Different water pressure levels have different reading level margins for error: For 1m and below the margin for error in the water column is 0.5cm, for 1 ~ 2m, the margin is 1cm, and for 2m and above, the margin is 2cm.
3.Eliminating Bad Data:
a.No consideration for fine water drops that no longer increase after formation.
b.Consecutive water seeping in the same place of the fabric is not cumulative, it should only be counted as one drop of water.
c.If the third seepage occurs at the edge of the clamp frame and the water pressure measured at this time is lower than the lowest of the other samples in the sample, the data should be thrown out, and another sample/test should be taken.
Q: Is this machine to measure the water resistance / proofness of PU/PVC samples (Water column test)?
A: Yes, it is.