Fastening Tape Tester TF151
Fastening tape Tester, to determine the capability of fastening tape used for shoes, garments, etc. Fastening tape Tester complies with ISO 222776, SATRA TM 123, DIN-3415, etc. Please contact us for more information about fastening tape strength test.
Fastening tape Tester, to determine the capability of hook & loop used for shoes, garments, etc.
Cut the specimen 540mm by 20 or 50mm in dimension from the sample being tested into the wheel of fastening tape tester to be fitted completely. To subject hook & loop to repeated stripping and peeling for a certain number of times. Use tensile machine (another purchase) to measure its peeling strength (AS) and shear strength (PA) after this test.
- PLC closed-loop controller controlled. AC servomotor ensures accurate and durable running.
- Rigid construction and advanced AC servomotor ensure quiet running.
- Transparent plastic cover ensures safe and convenient operating.
- Upper Roller: Dia. 162+/- 0.5 mm, 70 mm in width
- Lower Roller: Dia. 160+/- 0.5 mm, 70 mm in width
- Roller Speed: 60+/-5 r/min
- Weight: 10N x 1, 20N x 2
- Number of test cycles: 5,000
- Counter: LCD display, 1- 9, 999 times, adjustable
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||3 A|
|Length:||450 mm||Width:||540 mm||Height:||550 mm|
|BS EN ISO 222776||SATRA TM 123|