IR Lab Dyeing Machine TD130
Lab Dyeing Machine is suitable for all fibers and substrates dyeing. The infrared lab dyeing machine produces accurate laboratory sample dyeings with level and reproducible results and accommodates up to 24 positions with a low liquor ratio for synthetic and natural fibers. The fabric sample dyeing machine is common used in the laboratory.
Lab Dyeing Machine is designed to make quick dyeing samples at reduced cost. Fabric testing labs need this sample dyeing machine for sample dyeing, and fabric manufacturers also use it before the mass dyeing process to reduce the risk of getting unexpected dyeing results. Unlike traditional fiber dyeing machine, This dyeing lab equipment moves the beakers in a circular rotation with advanced infrared heating technology eliminating glycol contamination and cumbersome beaker cleaning.
For the accurate dyeing results, after the temp. reached 80 degrees, the tester is required to add assistant into the beaker in a long period, most IR dyeing machine system adding liquid by using the injector, and it is too fast. While TD130 is different, by adding liquid into the auxiliary beaker on top of the cap, and the liquid is kept added to the main beaker very slowly through the tiny hole of the cap. This Dyeing Lab Equipment is to simulate the actual dying process, that the pump adding assistant slowly, this Chemical Adding kits are offered on request
- Three-dimensional turning, clockwise and anti-clockwise running makes level dyeing results.
- Beakers are made of quality SUS316 stainless steel, heating fast and level, specially pressure-tested beakers offer maximum safety for atmospheric and high-temperature dyeing.
- Infrared heating continuously (non-off-type) by durable life infrared heaters which 360-degree ring-shape, direct heating of steel cup, to let dyeing equably and saving 50% electricity.
- The programmable computer system controls the dyeing system’s process, can save up to 99 kinds of process, LCD displays temperature, time, process No. and temperature curve, imported high-precision PT-100 temperature probe monitoring the actual temperature of dyeing liquor directly, to let heating and cooling automatically.
- Temperature range: 30-140 °C
- Heating or cooling speed: 0.5 – 3.0 °C / min
- Temp. Control accuracy: 1 °C
- Rotation speed: 0 – 30 rpm (adjustable)
- Dyeing Beaker : 24 pots / 300ml
- Liquor Ratio : 1:5 ~ 1:100
The chemical adding system, specially designed chemadd lid (dyepot cap) and chemadd pot (for chemical powder or solution additions) to add chemical without opening dyepot ensures temperature stability during the dyeing
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||4 kW|
|Length:||600 mm||Width:||750 mm||Height:||830 mm|