Lab Stenter Machine TD600
Lab Stenter Machine or lab Mini-dryer Machine, is a table model, for all drying, setting, baking, and thermosoling processes. The lab dryer is designed to measure the dyeing state and simulate the features of the production scale stenter. TESTEX offers competitive lab stenter machine prices with high-quality performances.
Lab Stenter Machine, is suitable for dyeing and finishing laboratories for drying, setting, resin processing, etc… Moreover, it is suitable for the laboratory simulation workshop in the dyeing and finishing process for thermosol dyeing of resin curing test, obtaining and validation of dyes, auxiliaries, and so on formulation and process conditions, testing the fabric handle, the degree of dye color, color fastness and related important quality, getting the right product organization model.
This mini stenter textile machine adopts high-quality stainless steel, a motor with resistance to high temperature and an LCD with properties of thermal insulation and timing accurately. Through this mini-stenter, laboratory operators can get the accurate parameters of the dyeing and finish with less effort.
- Intelligent operation: settable drying time, automatic sample inlet, and outlet.
- Accurate test results: precise temperature control system with circulating hot air system and controlled hot air flow.
- Meeting various needs: both warp and weft tensions can be adjusted and samples can be mounted at various tensions as required.
- Long service life: brushed stainless steel construction with good thermal insulation; High-temperature resistant motor can withstand long life operation
- Heating temperature up to 250 ℃
- Sample size up to max. 36 x 42cm
- Audible alarm for the end of the test
- Even temperature distribution by the air circulation fan
- Automatic pin frame transport with pre-selectable dwell times.
- Suitable for discontinuous operation in conjunction with TD122 Lab Padder.
- Specially designed pin frame to hold all types of sample fabric in length and/or width
- A certain thickness of high-grade insulation material ensures good thermal insulation performance.
|380 V||50/60 Hz||6 kW|
|Length: 1400 mm||Width: 730 mm||Height: 850 mm|
What is a lab textile stenter machine?
The lab stenter machine is the most important fabric drying and finishing machine for stretching or stentering fabrics. Another name for it in the woolen industry is ‘tenter’. The purpose of the stenter machine is to bring the length and width to pre-determine dimensions and also for heat setting. It is used for applying finishing chemicals and also shade variation is adjusted. The main function of the stenter is to stretch the fabric widthwise and to recover the uniform width.
Test principle and function
When dipping and rolling fabrics with various dyeing and chemical materials, they are subjected to various finishings, such as softening, hardening, anti-slip, stretching, etc. Lab textile stenter machines can improve fabric performance, such as handfeel, slip, color, width, strength, appearance, etc.
Moreover, it can also play a role in stabilizing the size of non-cotton fabrics. First, put the fabric into the stenter for dipping and rolling, and secondly, put it into the oven for high temperature and hot air. The final fabric will have a good feel and stable size.
It finds wide application in various fabrics, not only warp knitting, weft knitting, and chemical fiber fabrics, but also coating, wool, cotton, polyester, and so on. For example, due to a certain degree of hygrothermal plasticity, fabrics made of cotton yarns will suffer from the elongation in the warp length and the shortness in the weft length as well as unevenness on the surface after hygrothermal processing, such as bleaching, dyeing, and washing. In this case, the stenter can broaden the weft length, making the surface flat and beautiful by raising the temperature and applying transverse stretching force.
Welcome to TESTEX – a professional textile testing instrument supplier – Lab Stenter Machine TD600 is on sale, contact us to get a detailed price quote.
Types of the structure
There are many types of stenters. But their basic structures all contain the following combinations of components.
Used to pull the fabric smoothly into the stenter, which is generally made of a number of guide rollers, slevedge guider, and a bracket with a roller.
There are two kinds of drafting devices, including clips and needle boards. Generally speaking, the clip device is applicable to cotton and woolen fabrics while the needle board can be used in silks to fasten the fabric surface, making it easy for us to put the tension on both sides for a taut fabric surface.
There are two kinds of heating devices, exposure-type and oven-type respectively. Generally speaking, oven-type devices can be used in cotton while exposure-type applies to the silk, heated by steam and wetted by spray.
When the fabric is subject to the stretching of the needle board or the clip, there will be a curved and uneven rococo-style ruffle on the edge of the cloth. Fortunately, such kind of rococo-style ruffle will disappear after the ironing of the steam roller. Meanwhile, the width size of the door in the state of stretching will keep stable and the surface of the fabrics will be flatter and brighter.
The next process will be carried out after the stretched fabric drop into the turnover car by rolling or swinging the cloth in an S-type track through a series of guide rollers.
Electrostatic elimination device
It is used to conduct and dissipate the static electricity generated by ironing friction on the fabric surface in the way of tip discharge or positive and negative offset. By doing so, the accumulation of static electricity can be prevented from affecting the workers’ operation.
- At first, the earth wire must be connected. Before starting the power supply, turn on the main power to check if the fan has a clockwise rotation.
- According to the sample requirements, we need to determine the direction of its internal circulation. (As the direction of air circulation can be shown through the right side of the equipment).
- Set the required operating temperature, and the maximum temperature is 250℃.
- According to the time for drying and shaping of the sample, set the automatic timer (1 to 99 seconds).
- Turn on the power, and indicator lights.
- Turn on the heat switch, the inner temperature begins to rise. (Note: the fan must be open before heating).
- Close the left and right side windows.
- All of the bearings need to be lubricated once a month.
- The sensor should be checked once every 3 to 6 months.
- To check the operation of the motor once every 6 months.
- Re-installing the drive system once two months after the operation.
1 Generally speaking, when the lab stenter machine runs full sixty hours, the staff needs to open the cover on both sides of the heating compartment and clean and lubricate the mechanical transmission parts.
2 In addition, because the stenter machine equipment belongs to the electric heating equipment, there may be high static electricity on it when shaping the chemical fabrics due to the environment, air, and other factors. The safety, a reliable grounding wire should be installed in the machine body.
3 Finally, what should be kept in mind is that during daily work, you need to pay attention to checking the temperature of the stenter. If the temperature exceeds 240 ℃, it may cause an open fire. So flammable and explosive items are not allowed to place around the stenter machine, and at the same time, the relevant fire extinguishing tools should be prepared to avoid accidents.