Lab Pad Steam Range TD630
Laboratory Pad Steam Range, is used to carry out all pad steam processes with saturated steam, offers the shortest distance (100mm) between pader and steaming chamber.
Lab Pad Steam Range, a combination of padding maggle and steamer, is used to carry out all pad steam processes with saturated steam, offers the shortest time 4 seconds between padder and steaming chamber, to avoid the disturbances and performs very good stability & repeatability on sulphur & vat dyestuff
Pad steam range is consists of padding mangle with two padding rollers, and a steaming chamber with fabric holding capacity of 6m, temperature range 98 ~ 102 oC for a dwell time 20 ~ 120 seconds.
The steam generator is offered on request.
- Roller size 125mm x 300mm
- Made of NBR rubber with 70o +/- 3 shore hardness
- Pressure 1 ~ 0.5mPa, 2 pressure gauges
- Chemical trough capacity 500ml
- Max 103℃.
- Steam Max 0.5mPa
- Steaming Max 6 m, speed control 20~ 120 s adjustable inside the steaming chamber
- All guide rollers inside the chamber is Teflon-coated
- Water sealing bath at the outlet for automatic cooling control
- Both steam inlet pipe and water inlet pipe size 1/2 inch are supplied by user
|Length:||850 mm||Width:||1400 mm||Height:||1800 mm|