Universal Wear Tester, a multiple functional testing device for determination the wear and abrasion resistance of fabrics used in clothing, footwear and related industries. Universal wear tester supplies with surface abrasion head (inflated diaphragm method) and Flex abrasion head as well as necessary weights and blades. Accessories are available on request for conducting frosting, pilling and edge abrasion tests.
Universal wear tester (UWT for short, stoll universal wear tester) fitted with the built-in timer and mechanical cycle counter; repeatable and reproducible testing is ensured by consistent motor speed providing 120 double strokes per minute of 25mm (1in) stroke length. The improved air injection system for more uniform inflation of the diaphragm used in surface abrasion testing, and a superior clamping mechanism for repeatable specimen tension.
Features of Universal Wear Tester
- Equipped with timerand mechanical cycle counter, it satisfy to test different condition. Counter can clearly record the cycle index at sample rupture.
- The different weightsput on the test head to provide suitable load on test samples.
- Stablemotor speed running, ensure the test result repeatable and reproducible.
- Rotation Speed 120rpm
- Measuring Range 25mm
- Depth Abrasion kits
- Surface Abrasion kits
- Flex Abrasion kits
- Frosting Attachment
- Edge and Fold Abrasion Clamp
- Elastomeric Friction Pad and Base Pad
- Photographic Standards for ASTM D 3514
- Abrasive ‘0’ 50 yd/ roll
- Abrasive ‘600A’ 50 yd/ roll
- Abrasive ‘320J’ 50 yd/ roll
|Length:||790 mm||Width:||500 mm||Height:||680 mm |
|ASTM D3514||ASTM D3885||ASTM D3886||AATCC 119 |
|AATCC 120|| |