UV Accelerated Weathering Tester TF424
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester, age tester, to simulate the testing environment of sunlight, rain, and dew to reproduce the effect of sunlight with fluorescent ultraviolet lamps, providing rain and dew with condensing humidity. The aging of the specimens is accelerated by exposing the samples to alternating cycles of light and moisture at a certain temperature.
UV light Accelerated Weathering tester complies with standards like SAE 2020, ISO 4892-3, ASTM G154, ISO 11507, GB/T 14522.
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester, reproduces sunlight, rain and dew to simulates the effect of sunlight with fluorescent ultra violet lamps, simulating rain and dew with condensing humidity. To Accelerating age specimens by exposing them to alternating cycles of light and moisture and controlled elevated temperatures.
- UV lamps: UVA-340, 40 W, 8 pcs
- PLC control and Touch screen display
- Temp. Range: R.T. + 10 ~ 70°C
- Related Humidity: 75 ~ 95 %R.H.
- Condensation Temp.: 40°C ~ 60°C
- Lifetime of lamps: more than 1200 hours
- Wavelength: UVA340 295 ~ 365 nm
- Interior material: SUS304 stainless steel
- Safety Insurance: Overheat and power overload protection
|Optionsl Accessories||UVA-340 UV lamp; amplitude meter|
|220 V||50 Hz||20 A|
|Length: 1480 mm||Width: 560 mm||Height: 1450 mm|
|SAE 2020||ISO 4892-3||ASTM G154||ISO 11507||GB/T 14522|
There are no reviews yet.