Medical Textiles Tensile Testing Machine TU001
Medical Textile Tensile Tester is used to determine elongation, compression rate, bending, tearing, peeling shear force, adhesive force, finished or semi-finished products (such as medical masks), ear hangers for medical masks, medical protective clothing, surgery Elongation of clothing, curtains, etc.
Check the tensile testing procedure (meltblown fabric as specimen )in this video:
Medical Textiles Tensile Tester is used to determine the tensile of products like medical masks, the earloop of medical masks, pp non-woven, meltblown fabric, medical protective clothing, surgical gowns, drapes, etc.
- Test range: 1- 980N (1% ~ 100% FS)
- Test accuracy: ±1% (10%-90%)
- Resolution: 1 N
- Unit: kgf, lbf, N, KN
- Speed range: (10~ 500) ± 2% mm/min
- Max. stroke: 600 mm
- Power: 220/110 V, 50/60 Hz, 500 W
- Weight: 60 Kg
- Dimensions: 520 * 580 * 1250 mm (L x W x H)
- Packaging info.: 570 * 620 * 1440 mm (L x W x H), 78 Kg
- EN 14126, EN 14325 5.5, EN ISO 13935-2, EN 14325 4.7, EN 14325 4.9, ISO 13934-1, ISO 9073-4