Laboratory Oven / Incubator
Laboratory Oven/Incubator, for dual-purpose which is forced-air convection, can provide direct assistance as well as reliable guarantee to colleges, scientific research institutes, and laboratories.
Laboratory (Lab) Oven, also called a lab incubator, is designed for dual purpose which is forced-air convection can provide direct assistance as well as reliable guarantee to colleges, scientific research institutes, and laboratories. This incubator oven is Well-suited for drying, baking, sterilizing, evaporating, and heat treating, fits in any lab, and is often used as a testing condition for other textile testing equipment like a perspiration tester. The common use of this oven is as a laboratory drying oven, to keep the test samples’ humidity at a required level.
- Polished stainless-steel chamber, semicircular arcs at corners for easy cleaning, and the space between the shelves in the chamber is adjustable
- Large LCD display.
- 25mm dia. test hold in the left side of the Chamber.
- Microprocessor temperature controller ensures a precise and reliable control
- Uniform distribution of air temperature
- Forced-air convection
- Double-layer glass door, larger viewing window
- Forced air and heating stop automatically once the door opened
- Range: RT 200℃
- Accuracy: 0.1℃
- Ambient Temp.:+5-40℃， the relative humidity is less than 85%
- Timing Range: 1-9999 min
- Shelves:2 pcs (40 L & 70 L), 3pcs (140 L & 240 L)
- Interior size:40L 350*300*400 mm (WxDxH), 70L 400*320*550 mm (WxDxH) 140L 500*380*750 mm (WxDxH), 240L 600*450*900 mm (WxDxH)
|220 / 110 V||50 / 60 Hz|
|0.85Kw - 40L||1.1Kw - 70L||1.55Kw - 140L||2.05Kw - 240L|
|40L 505*635*600 mm (WxDxH)||70L 560x670x750 mm (WxDxH)|
|140L 655*715*980 mm (WxDxH)||240L 755*785*1130 mm (WxDxH)|