Laboratory Oven / Incubator
Laboratory Oven/Incubator, for dual-purpose which is forced-air convection, can provide direct assistance as well as reliable guarantee to colleges, scientific research institutes, and laboratories.
Laboratory (Lab) Oven, also called lab incubator, is designedfor dual-purpose which is forced-air convection can provide direct assistance as well as reliable guarantee to colleges, scientific research institutes ,and laboratories. This incubator oven Well-suited for drying, baking, sterilizing, evaporating, heat treating, fits in any lab, is often used as a testing condition for other textile testing equipment like perspiration tester. The common use of this oven is as laboratory drying oven, to keep the test samples’ humidity at a required level.
- Polished stainless-steel chamber, semicircular arcs at corners for easy cleaning, and the space between the shelves in the chamber is adjustable
- Large LCD display.
- 25mm dia. test hold in the left side of Chamber.
- Microprocessor temperature controller ensures a precise and reliable control
- Uniform distribution of air temperature
- Forced-air convection
- Double layer glass door, larger viewing window
- Forced-air and heating stops automatically once the door opened
- Temp. Range: RT+10-200OC
- Temp. Accuracy: 0.1 OC
- Ambient Temp.: +5-40 OC
- Timing Range: 1-9999min
- Shelves: 2 pcs (40L&70L), 3pcs (140L&240L)
- Interior size:
40L 350*300*400 mm (WxDxH), 70L 400*320*550 mm (WxDxH)
140L 500*380*750 mm (WxDxH), 240L 600*450*900 mm (WxDxH)
|220 / 110 V||50 / 60 Hz|
|0.85Kw - 40L||1.55Kw - 70L||2.05Kw - 140L||2.45Kw - 240L|
|40L 505*635*600 mm (WxDxH)||70L 550x660x750 mm (WxDxH)|
|140L 655*715*980 mm (WxDxH)||240L 755*785*1130 mm (WxDxH)|