IR Lab Dyeing Machine TD130
IR Lab Dyeing Machine is Suitable for all fibers and substrates dyeing.
Infrared Lab Dyeing System is suitable for all fibers and substrates dyeing. The infrared dyeing system produces accurate laboratory sample dyeings with level and reproducible results and accommodates up to 24 positions with a low liquor ratio for synthetic and natural fibers. This infrared dyeing system moves the beakers in a circular rotation with advanced infrared heating technology eliminating glycol contamination and cumbersome beaker cleaning.
For the accurate dying, after the temp. reached 80 degree, is required to add assistant into the beaker in a long period, most IR dyers adding liquid by using injector, and it is too fast. While TD130 is different, by adding liquid into the auxiliary beaker on top of the cap, and the liquid is kept added to the main beaker very slowly through the tiny hole of cap. This device is to simulate the actual dying process, that the pump adding assistant slowly, this Chemical Adding kits is offered on request
- Three-dimensional turning,clockwise and anti-clockwise running makes level dyeing results.
- Beakers are made of quality SUS316 stainless steel,heating fast and level,specially pressure-tested beakers offer maximum safety for atmospheric and high-temperature dyeing.
- Infrared heating continuously (non-off-type) by hign life infrared heaters which 360-degree ring-shape, direct heating of steel cup, to let dyeing equably and saving 50% elctricity.
- Programmable computer system controlls process , can save up to 99 kind of process, LCD displays temperature, time, process No. and temperature curve, imported high-precision PT-100 temperature probe monitoring the actual temperature of dyeing liquor directly, to let heating and cooling automaticlly.
- Temperature range: 30-140 °C
- Heating or cooling speed: 0.5 – 3.5 °C / min
- Temp. Control accuracy: 1 °C
- Rotation speed: 0 – 30 rpm (adjustable)
- Dyeing Beaker : 24 pots / 300ml
- Liquor Ratio : 1:5 ~ 1:100
Chemical adding system,specially designed chemadd lid (dyepot cap) and chemadd pot (for chemical powder or solution additions) to add chemical without opening dyepot ensures temperature stability during the dyeing
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||4 kW|
|Width:||600 mm||Depth:||750 mm||Height:||830 mm|
|24 inch||30 inch||33 inch|