Single Fiber Strength Tester, applicable to all fibers, including crimped fibers, provided that the length of fiber available enables the gauge length specified in standard ISO 5079. NOTE For natural fibers (especially wool and cotton), the single fiber strength tester is not suitable, the breaking test most commonly performed is that of bundles of fibers (see ISO 3060 and IWTO 32? 82).
If you are looking for an instrument for single yarn strength testing, please refer to this model.
- Real-time display testing result and settings
- Force unit: N, Kgf, lb, cN
- High accuracy and fast response;
- Easy to load and unload specimen;
- The payload test: 600cN
- Load measuring accuracy: ±1% (F.S)
- Resolution: 0.01 Cn
- Max Elongation range: ≤ 140mm
- Elongation measuring accuracy: 0.01mm
- The falling speed of lower clamping device: 1~200 mm/min (adjustable)
- The accuracy of falling speed: ≤ 1%
- The rising speed of lower clamping device: 100 mm/min
|Length: 350 mm||Width: 400 mm||Height: 610 mm |
[contact-form-7 id="16355" title="Inquiry"]