Automatic Shrinkage Washer TF176
Fully Automatic Shrinkage Tester, used for testing the dimensional stability of fabrics, clothing and other textiles after washing. Fully Automatic Shrinkage Tester complies with GB/T8629, GB/T8630, ISO6330/5077, etc.
Automatic Shrinkage Washer, used for testing the dimensional stability of fabrics, clothing and other textiles after washing. Rated loading capacity is 5+/-0.05kg; with touch screen control, it is a model with similar Functions of Wascator.
- Interior rowing box diameter 5 ± 0.5 cm
- Interior rowing box depth 5 ± 0.5 cm
- Inside and outside cylinder radial distance 8 ± 0.1 cm
- Number of lift sheets 3 pieces
- Raised wing height 5 ± 0.5 cm
- Revolution speed Washing 52r/min, Drying 500±20r/min
- Water Level Control low level = 10cm, high level = 13cm
- Temperature Detection Room temp. ~ 99℃±1℃, readability 0.1℃
- Heating power 4 ± 2% KW
- Rated loading capacity 5 +/- 0.05kg
- Rotating Speed 30 ~ 800 r/min
- Interior rowing box vloume 70L
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||6.5 kW|
|Length:||710 mm||Width:||740 mm||Height:||1200 mm|
|GB/T 8629||GB/T 8630||ISO 6330||ISO 5077|
Automatic Shrinkage Test Method
- Automatic shrinkage washer
- ECE non-phosphate detergent
- ICE non-phosphate detergent
- Drying oven
- Sewing thread
Test piece preparation:
Choosing the smooth test piece, the size of it should be greater than 500mm*500mm. Or we can choose the length of the full width at least 500mm if the breath is less than 500mm. Three pairs of tags are marked along the warp and weft of the test piece, the distance between two tags should greater than 350mm, and the distance between the tag and the edge should greater than 50mm. On occasion, we can choose the test piece with 250mm*250mm, three pairs of tags are also marked along the warp and weft of the test piece, the distance between two tags is 200mm.
- Pouring the detergent into the shrinkage washer, ECE non-phosphate detergent (without fluorescent brightener) and ICE nonphosphate detergent (with fluorescent brightener) are suitable for both type A and type B shrinkage washer.
- Putting the prepared test piece and dummy into the shrinkage washer, and selecting temperature, water-level and time and putting the prepared test piece and dummy into the shrinkage washer.
- After that, we can make the test piece dry in one of the following manners.
- Hang dry. We spread and hang the test piece on the laundry rack to dry it at room temperature.
- Drip dry. We spread and hang the test piece on the laundry rack to dry it at room temperature without spin.
- Lay flat. We flatten the test piece on the horizontal plate smoothly by hand (without any force of spread and twist).
- Flat pressing. We flatten the test piece on the press plate, set the suitable temperature and time, and record the temperature and press.
- Tumble dry. We can dry the test piece by cylinder dryer, and choose the low temperature for heat-sensitive fiber.
- Oven drying. We flatten the test piece on the screen mesh of the drying oven, and set the temperature of 60±5℃ (without any force of spread and twist).
- The test piece is put on the table without any force of spread, and the shrinkage rate will be got by the ratio scale directly.
- The shrinkage rate can also be calculated from the length of three pairs warp and weft (accurate to 1mm) by the graduated scale, and put the average into the formula.
In the equation:
DC – The rate of dimensional change
A – The size before washing
B – The size after washing
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Q: Do you have the front loading washing machine following ISO 6330 Type A?
A: Yes, Fully Automatic Shrinkage Tester TF176 belongs to this type.