Related articles for this product
Zipper Tester TF150
Zipper Tester, to determine the resistance to reciprocation of zipper (slide fastener), the test specimen is subjected to a specified number of cyclic operations whilst under lateral and longitudinal tension. Zipper Tester complies with BS 3084, CNS -1083, QB/T2171-1995, etc. Please contact us for more about information about pull test procedure.
Zipper Reciprocation Tester, to determine the resistance to reciprocation of zipper (slide fastener). The test specimen is subject to a specified number of cyclic operations whilst under lateral and longitudinal tension.
Zipper Tester catches the head of zipper to do reciprocating movement in a constant speed for 30 times per minute. Integral counter is set to stop the drive when a pre-selected count has been reached.
Equipped with a sensor so that the machine will stop automatically before the zipper is broke. Adjustable stoke 40~100mm is offered as request.
- Speed: 30/min
- 0-10 Kg lateral force.
- 0-5 Kg longitudinal force
- Counter: 1-999,999times,adjustable
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||4 A|
|Width:||480 mm||Depth:||350 mm||Height:||950 mm|
|19 inch||14 inch||38 inch|
|BS 3084||CNS -1083||QB/T 2171-1995|
What is a Zipper Reciprocation Tester
The zipper reciprocation tester is used to test that whether the zipper can withstand reciprocating pulling operation with a specified number of times when the zipper is reciprocating under transverse and longitudinal tension in the instrument. During the test, the tester drives the zipper at a constant speed and moves 30 times per minute until the specified number of times is completed. Slider fastener reciprocating tester mainly detects the limit value of zipper endurance and makes a reasonable evaluation of zipper performance.
1. Test of flat tensile strength: flat tensile strength is the most basic strength index used to test the ability of teeth chain to resist transverse force in an occlusal state, which is very similar to the state of actual use.
2. Test of the tensile strength of the top stop: interlock the teeth chain of zipper, and pull the slider to the top stop, this can measure the strength of the top stop, which simulates the ability to resist external forces when pulling the slider over the top stop or moving the top stop from the rib with the zipper in a grip state.
3. Test of the tensile strength of the bottom stop: Pull the slider to the bottom stop, the strength of the bottom stop and the resistance of the internal components of the slider can be measured by pulling the teeth chain on left and right.
4. Test of the horizontal tension at the zipper’s bottom, that is, the tensile strength of the opening part of the zipper’s lower end.
5. Test of the locking strength of the slider: the locking strength and the resistance of the internal components of the slider through stretching the left and right zippers when the buckle is locked in the middle of the zipper.
6. Test of the comprehensive strength of the slider: Apply a force to the slider in the direction perpendicular to the slider body, get the comprehensive strength of the slider when slider body is separated from the slider.
Operation Method of Slider Fastener Endurance Tester
1. Start the power switch and adjust the knob so that the drawing clamping device is in the lowest position (easy to grip the sample).
2. Turn off the power switch, select a positioning piece with an appropriate thickness, which fixed to the slider of the zipper, fix the zipper head on the sheet and lock it.
3. First, fix the bottom stop of the zipper to the upper chuck roughly(the center line of the chuck is perpendicular to the center of the zipper), and then fix the top stop of the zipper to the two longitudinal chucks.
4. Loosen the upper chuck slightly, pull up the tail end of the zipper so that the longitudinal clamping device is parallel, and then lock the upper chuck(at this point, the two longitudinal chucks are at the same horizontal level by visual inspection).
5. Loosen the two transverse chucks and let the tapes on both sides of the zipper into the two clamps and clamp it. Adjust the tension of spring scales on the longitudinal and transverse according to the standard.
6. Set the number of tests, start testing, after a certain number of times, take off the sample, observe and record the damage degree of the sample.
Q: What is the range of horizontal and longitudinal spring load that can be applied?
A: 0~100 N lateral force, and 0~50 N longitudinal force.