Yarn Count Tester TY361
Yarn Count Testing Machine, automatically calculates count systems used for sliver, roving and yarn, and can also be used for fabric yield. Yarn Count Tester consists of an accurate electronic balance with a capacity of 400g or 200g x 0.001g and built-in calculating program. Please contact us if you want to know more about yarn count test method.
Yarn Count Tester, automatically calculates yarn count systems used for sliver, roving, and yarn, and can also be used for fabric yield. Yarn Count Tester consists of an accurate electronic balance and built-in calculating program.
- Weight range 200g
- Readability 0.001 g
- Base size φ90 mm
- Display Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with Backlight
- Operation AC Adapter (Included)
- Construction Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draft shield with sliding top door, replaceable in-user cover
- Units tex, den, Nm, g, mg
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Length:||200 mm||Width:||320 mm||Height:||290 mm|
Standards[table “794” not found /]
Why You Need The Yarn Count Tester?
The uneven fineness between fibers can lead to differences in the mechanical properties of the fibers, eventually resulting in uneven fiber aggregates, and even the difficulties in the control of the processing process; in addition, the fineness differences in the fibers will directly lead to the mechanical weakness of the fibers, not only Affecting the appearance and quality will ultimately affect the use of the product. The Yarn Count Test Machine is an automated instrument that solves the problem of how to measure yarn count. The Yarn Counting Machine uses the international yarn count formula and is automatically tested by the yarn count calculator. It is simple and practical.
- To provide a permanent backlight LCD and special hood cleaning brush, optimized weighing environment
- Building metal base, ABS top shell, stainless steel pot, long life
- Glass windshield with sliding top door, replaceable user cover, easy to operate
- With a range calibration and linear calibration function to maintain the stability of measuring instruments
- Accuracy of 0.1mg and 1mg two, to ensure the accuracy of weighing 100cm² samples
- According to the need of electronic balance can choose a weighing mode, piece weighing, percentage weighing three ways
[contact-form-7 id="16355" title="Inquiry"]