Wrap Reel TY360A/B
Wrap Reel, to produce skeins of yarn of a pre-determined length and number of turns for count and strength testing. Yarn Length Measuring Device complies with ISO 2060, ASTM D1907/2260, BS 2010, etc. Wrap reel yarn testing will be more accurate if you use our Wrap Reel.
Wrap Reel Machine, to produce skeins of yarn of a pre-determined length and number of turns for count and strength testing. 1 Metre, 36″ or 54″ circumference collapsible swift (specify). Wrap reel Complete with yarn package stand and pre-tension device, fitted with pre-determined counter.
- Circumference of winch TY360A 1000 ±1 mm / TY360B 54 ± 1/16 inch
- Number of wrap 1 ~ 9,999 adjustable
- Pre-tension 2 ~ 100cn
- Traveling reciprocating distance 35 mm
- Spacing of spindles 60 mm
- Reel speed 20 ~ 280r/min (variable)
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Length:||780 mm||Width:||660 mm||Height||510 mm|
|ISO 2060||ASTM D1907||ASTM 2260||DIN 53830|
|BS 2010||DIN 53830||GB/T 6838||GB/T 14343|
Determination of the Count by Wrap Reel Experiment
To determine the yarn count by wrap reel.
Yarn wrap reel machine — TY360
Yarn Count Tester — TY361
- Put the given sample on the Wrap weel.
- Start the wrap reel yarn testing.
- Weight the yarn by the yarn count tester.
- Pay attention to unit of the weight (in this experiment, convert the gram to pound).
- Record the data and put them in the equation as follows.
Yarn Count = [ Length in yard × Weight unit] / [ 840 Yard × Weight in pound]
- Calculate the wrap reel yarn countby the equation.
- The average count are the count of the given sample.
The procedures and the yarn count test method of the experiment are very simple. The only thing you should focus on is which units you need and be cautious about the unit conversion.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know the yarn wrap reel machine price. We will provide and we will promise you a most professional service.