Scorch Tester (Sublimation Fastness Tester) TF415D
Scorch Tester, to determine fabrics Ironing color fastness and sublimation color fastness, and dimensional stability under hot dry conditions. Sublimation Fastness Tester complies with ISO 105, BS 1006, AATCC 92/114/117/133. Sublimation machine price is reasonable.
Scorch Tester (Sublimation Fastness tester), suitable for testing the ironing or sublimation color fastness of fabrics, also the size stability when exposed to hot dry conditions.
Heating plate temperature and test time are adjustable, fitted with microprocessor temperature controller and the top plate with precisely controlled weight. The independent heating plate ensures controlling test temperature and thickness of sample individually.
- Large LCD display, convenient setting and operation.
- 3 pairs of heating plates, heating temperature of each upper and lower plate can be set individually.
- Timer: 1 ~ 249s, automatically stops heating and alarms
- Temp. Range: R.T. ~ 240
- Temp. Accuracy: +/- 2 Deg. C
- Pressure: 4kPa+/-1kPa
- 3 stations with heating plate dimensions 120mm x 50mm
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||4 A|
|Length:||520 mm||Width:||440 mm||Height:||350 mm|
|AATCC 133||AATCC 92||AATCC 114||AATCC 117|
|GB/T 5718||GB/T 6152|
GB/T 6152-1997 Tests for colour fastness–Colour fastness to hot pressing ( Sublimation Test Standard)
Sublimation fastness definition
Sublimation fastness is to determine the color of various types of clothing materials, the ability of high temperature resistance and the color retardant of the clothing material under heat pressure or heat drum process.
- Dry pressing: The dry specimen is subjected to a certain time in the pressure device with the specified temperature and the specified pressure. The Gray sample card is used to evaluate the color of the specimen after testing.
- Tidal pressing: With a wet cotton-lined fabric covered, The dry specimen is subjected to a certain time in the pressure device with the specified temperature and the specified pressure. After the test, the gray sample card was used to evaluate the discoloration of the specimen and the stained color of the lining fabric.
- Wet pressing: With a wet cotton-lined fabric covered, The wet specimen is subjected to a certain time in the pressure device with the specified temperature and the specified pressure. After the test, the gray sample card was used to evaluate the discoloration of the specimen and the stained color of the lining fabric.
Sublimation fastness testing procedure
- Sample preparation:
The sample size is 40mm×100mm. The size of the accompanying fabric is the same as the sample. The specimen should be put in the standard atmosphere, which is humidity (65±2)% and temperature (20±2)℃.
- Test procedure
- Turn on the power.
- Switch the button to ironing or sublimation. The lamp of ironing or the lamp of sublimation flashes which mean the heater starts heating.
- Set the test temperature.The pressure of the temperature depends on the type of the fiber, the material of clothing or the structure of the clothing. For instance, the recommended temperature of the blended fiber should be compatible with the least heat resistant fiber
- Set time in accordance to the test requirement. Commonly, the specimen would be put under the pressure and specified temperature for 15s.
- When the temperature reaches the test requirements, open the heating box and put into the sample. If it is dry pressing, the specimen, which does not need to be accompanied with the lining fabric, can be heated directly. If it is moisture pressing, the specimen and the lining fabric are soaked. Wheter the lower plate of the heating device is heated or not, it should always be covered with asbestos sheets, wool flannel and dry, dyed cotton.
- Put down the heating plate, and make the sample under the pressure of 4kPa, and press the Start button immediately, when the timer began to slack. After 15s, lift the heating plate.
- Take out the specimen and immediately use the corresponding Grey sample card to evaluate the color change of the specimen.
- To evaluate the discoloration of the specimen by gray sample card 250, and then put the specimen in the standard atmosphere. After 4h, make the evaluation again.
- To evaluate the staining of the lining fabric by gray sample card 251. To use the heavier staining side of the cotton-lined fabrics to evaluate.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]