Scorch Tester (Sublimation Fastness Tester) TF415D
Scorch Tester, Sublimation Fastness Tester, or Ironing Sublimation Color Fastness Tester, is mainly used to determine the color fastness of various types of colored textiles under high temperature, hot press, and hot drum processing conditions. That is, the color resistance to high temperature, and heat pressure, so as to provide a basis for the reasonable selection of dyestuff, and determine the printing and dyeing process parameters, can also be used to test the quality of finished printing and dyeing products, test the dimensional stability of the fabric in the heat pressure, dry heat treatment.
Sublimation Fastness Tester TF415D complies with ISO 105, BS 1006, AATCC 92/114/117/133. Our sublimation machine price is reasonable.
Application of Scorch Tester TF415D
This sublimation tester can be used for fabric sublimation color fastness test, chlorine loss (resin finishing fabric)test, bleached cloth yellowing test, disperse dyestuff sublimation color fastness test, reactive dyestuff water ironing fastness test, etc.
There are generally three types of fabric sublimation color fastness tests: dry press test (when the specimen is dry), semi-dry press test (when the specimen is partially wet), and wet press test (when the specimen is completely wet).
TESTEX is providing a series of color fastness machines. Also, you can also know more about the sublimation tests.
Features of Scorch Tester TF415D
Accurate testing: The upper and lower heating blocks are made of aluminum alloy treated by grinding and sandblasting oxidation to ensure good coupling between the heating block and the sample, and the adiabatic body around the heating block is made of PTFE die-casting, which has good adiabatic property and ensures the uniformity of temperature.
Three stations, high efficiency: 3 different kinds of sample testing can be done at one time, and the temperature of the upper and lower heating plates of each station is accurately controlled by independent controllers, and individual temperature and time settings can be made.
Easy to use, long life: industrial grade color touch screen display and control, friendly human-machine interface, solid-state relay control of the heater, no noise on and off, long life.
Specifications of Scorch Tester TF415D
- Large LCD display, convenient setting, and operation.
- 3 pairs of heating plates, the heating temperature of each upper and lower plate can be set individually.
- Timer: 0 ~ 240 s, automatically stops heating and alarms
- Temp. Range: R.T. ~ 230°C
- Temp. Accuracy: +/- 2°C
- Pressure: 4 kPa +/- 1 kPa
- 3 stations with heating plate dimensions 120 mm x 50 mm
|Standard Accessories:||Insulation cotton|
|Optional Accessories:||Heat-insulating asbestos sheet||Wool facecloth||Cotton cloth|
|DW multi-fiber cloth||AATCC NO.10A multi-fiber cloth||ISO discoloration/staining gray card||AATCC discolored/stained gray card|
|220 V||50 Hz||14 A||Other voltages require an external transformer|
|Length: 460 mm||Width: 310 mm||Height: 310 mm|
|ISO 105 P01/X11||AATCC 117/133||GB/T 5718||GB/T 6152|
Test Procedure of Sublimation Color Fastness Test
Before the experiment, the heat-treated or dried specimen material must be humidified (at a relative humidity of 65% ± 5% and a temperature of 21°C ± 2°C). The bottom plate of the heating device is covered by an asbestos sheet, wool facecloth, and dry undyed cotton cloth in order.
①Dry pressing: Place the dry specimen on the cotton cloth covered with wool flannel liner, put down the upper plate of the heating device, and heat the specimen for 15s under the specified hot pressing temperature. please note that some standards are the 30s, and set the time in combination with the standard.
②Tide pressure: Place the dry specimen on the cotton cloth covered with wool facecloth liner, soak a 12cm×4cm undyed cotton liner in distilled water, squeeze or shake the water to make it contain its own weight of water, and place the wet cotton liner on the dry specimen, put down the upper plate of the heating device, and heat the specimen for 15s or 30s under the specified heat pressure temperature.
③Wet pressing: Soak the dyed specimen and a 12cm×4cm piece of undyed cotton cloth in distilled water, then squeeze them so that their water content is equal to their own weight. Place the wet specimen on the cotton lining covered with wool facecloth liner and place the undyed wet cotton lining on the specimen, put down the upper plate of the heating device, and heat the specimen for 15s or 30s under the specified hot pressing temperature.
Grading[Color change] Immediately evaluate the color change of the specimen with the corresponding color change gray card, and then the specimen is humidified in the standard atmosphere for 4h before evaluation. [Staining] Immediately assess the staining of the cotton lining fabric with the staining gray card. Evaluate the cotton lining fabric staining the heavier side.
10 reviews for Scorch Tester (Sublimation Fastness Tester) TF415D
GB/T 6152-1997 Tests for colour fastness--Colour fastness to hot pressing ( Sublimation Test Standard)
Sublimation fastness definition
Sublimation fastness is to determine the color of various types of clothing materials, the ability of high temperature resistance and the color retardant of the clothing material under heat pressure or heat drum process.
- Dry pressing: The dry specimen is subjected to a certain time in the pressure device with the specified temperature and the specified pressure. The Gray sample card is used to evaluate the color of the specimen after testing.
- Tidal pressing: With a wet cotton-lined fabric covered, The dry specimen is subjected to a certain time in the pressure device with the specified temperature and the specified pressure. After the test, the gray sample card was used to evaluate the discoloration of the specimen and the stained color of the lining fabric.
- Wet pressing: With a wet cotton-lined fabric covered, The wet specimen is subjected to a certain time in the pressure device with the specified temperature and the specified pressure. After the test, the gray sample card was used to evaluate the discoloration of the specimen and the stained color of the lining fabric.
Sublimation fastness testing procedure
- Sample preparation:
The sample size is 40mm×100mm. The size of the accompanying fabric is the same as the sample. The specimen should be put in the standard atmosphere, which is humidity (65±2)% and temperature (20±2)℃.
- Test procedure
- Turn on the power.
- Switch the button to ironing or sublimation. The lamp of ironing or the lamp of sublimation flashes which mean the heater starts heating.
- Set the test temperature.The pressure of the temperature depends on the type of the fiber, the material of clothing or the structure of the clothing. For instance, the recommended temperature of the blended fiber should be compatible with the least heat resistant fiber
- Set time in accordance to the test requirement. Commonly, the specimen would be put under the pressure and specified temperature for 15s.
- When the temperature reaches the test requirements, open the heating box and put into the sample. If it is dry pressing, the specimen, which does not need to be accompanied with the lining fabric, can be heated directly. If it is moisture pressing, the specimen and the lining fabric are soaked. Wheter the lower plate of the heating device is heated or not, it should always be covered with asbestos sheets, wool flannel and dry, dyed cotton.
- Put down the heating plate, and make the sample under the pressure of 4kPa, and press the Start button immediately, when the timer began to slack. After 15s, lift the heating plate.
- Take out the specimen and immediately use the corresponding Grey sample card to evaluate the color change of the specimen.
- To evaluate the discoloration of the specimen by gray sample card 250, and then put the specimen in the standard atmosphere. After 4h, make the evaluation again.
- To evaluate the staining of the lining fabric by gray sample card 251. To use the heavier staining side of the cotton-lined fabrics to evaluate.
[contact-form-7 id="16355" title="Inquiry"]
Emily Turner –
this sublimation fastness tester is well-built to do its work.
Andy Duffen –
For sublimation tests, I highly recommend this scorch tester.
Adam Electra –
Fast shipping and nice machine. Recommend.
Burton Middleton33 –
Harlan Anthony –
I received my order and everything looked new.
My first ever post to show my grateful on here!
The Scorch Tester price is preferable with good condition,recommend.
Giles Marcellus –
The price of the machine is very reasonable, sense of use is also very good
Murray Sandy –
I love sublimation fastness tester manufacturer, with good price.
Merlin Ella –
Excellent seller and provided good communication and support
Thanks for your positive feedback！
Thank you!Looking forward to the next cooperation