Multi-purpose Textile Flammability Tester TF319
Multi-purpose Textile Flammability Tester, to determine the flammability resistance of textile fabrics and for the flammability test of toys and toy material. Multi-purpose Textile Flammability Tester complies with ISO 6940 (1995&2004) / 6941 (1995&2003), ISO 15025, EN71-2, etc. Please contact us for more information about flammability test method.
Multi-purpose Flammability Tester, to determine the flammability resistance of textile fabrics and for the flammability test of toys and toy materials.
Its vertical test frame with changeable specimen holders and burner covers offer a wide range of vertical oriented textile fabrics. This machine meet almost all the BS, EN, ISO and other similar standards which is defined as a test method that a vertical oriented fabric subject to a small flame.
- Meets most vertical oriented tests
- Programmable PLC system, optical scanning devices for threads breaking detection, timing range 0-999.9s and accuracy 0.1s
- Automatic flame ignition and flame , automatic gas open / off.
- Automatic change for butane gas and propane gas.
- Easy-set device for burner position (surface & edge ignition, toys test)
- Detachable controller ensures safety of operator
- interchangeable, precision test frames for different standards
- Vertical and horizontal marker threads
- Tray for filter paper and test debris
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|700 x 600 x 1030 mm (L x W x H)|
|BS EN ISO 6940 (1995&2004)||BS EN ISO 6941 (1995 & 2003)||BS EN ISO 15025||BS EN 1101|
|BS EN 1102||BS EN 1103||BS EN 14878|