45 Degree Flammability Tester TF310
45 Degree Flammability Tester, is to determine the fabric flammability (fabric burning test) under controlled conditions, complies with standards like 16 CFR Part 1610, ASTM D1230, ASTM F2100.
45 Degree Flammability Tester, is to determine the fabric flammability (fabric burning test) under controlled conditions. Automatic igniter is equipped to ensure the 45 degree fabric flammability tester safe and easy to operate.
This model 45 degree flammability tester is also suitable to evaluate the flammability of medical textiles such as medical face masks, surgical gowns, protective clothing and drapes.
Stainless steel test cabinet with glass observation panel provides with automatic timing of flame spread in 0.1-second increments from ignition. Brushing Device is included.
- Time display and accuracy 0 ~ 999.9 s, 0.1 s
- Ignition time (1 ± 05) s
- Dimension of holder outside 205 *76 mm, interior 152 * 38 mm
- Testing chamber size 368 * 216 * 356 mm
- Specimen size 150 * 50 mm
- Flame height 16 mm (adjustable)
- Angle of sample placement 450
- Distance from nozzle to specimen 8mm (adjustable)
- Loading weight 30 g
- Power 220/110 V, 50/60 Hz, 120 W
- Weight 36 Kg
- Dimensions 490 * 330 * 550 mm (L x W x H)
- Packaging info. 600 * 470 * 690 mm, 47 Kg
- 1 Brushing device
- 5 sets of sample holder
- 1 No. 50 sewing thread
- 16 CFR Part 1610, ASTM D1230, ASTM F2100