Fabric Pneumatic Bursting Tester TF142C
Fabric Pneumatic Bursting Tester, to determine the bursting pressure of fabrics uses pneumatic test method, including knits, woven fabric, non-woven fabric, laminated fabric and other craft-made fabric. Fabric Pneumatic Bursting Tester complies with ISO 13938-2, ASTM D3786, IWS TM29, etc. Our Burst Strength Tester is accurate and efficient when you do bursting testing. We are dependable bursting strength tester manufacturers. Welcome to contact us for Bursting Strength Tester price.
Pneumatic Bursting Tester, to determine the bursting pressure of fabrics using pneumatic test method, including knits, woven fabric, non-woven fabric, laminated fabric, and other craft-made fabric.
A test specimen is clamped over an expansive diaphragm by a circular clamping ring; increasing compressed air pressure is applied to the underside of the diaphragm, causing distension of the fabric until the test specimen bursts; the bursting strength and distension are determined.
Real-time testing-curve is shown on the Bursting software. The machine can also be controlled easily by the graphics touch-screen.
- Automatic clamping and burst test, automatic calibration, automatic data processing, and test report output.
- It can be controlled by its easy to use graphics touch-screen instead of computer
- Bursting pressure up to 1100KPa, accuracy ≤ ±0.2%F•S
- Burst distension up to 70mm
- Equipped with a lamp for clear observation
- The transparent acrylic cover ensures safe operation
- 4 most commonly used test areas are available and are easily shifted
- Test Heads 100, 50, 10, 7.3 cm2 (112.8, 79.8, 35.7, 30.5 mm Dia.)
Diaphragms pack of 10
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||0.4~0.7 MPa|
|560 x 450 x 580 mm (L x W x H)|
|ISO 13938-2||FZ/T 01030 Method B||AS2001.2.4||GB/T 7742|