Washing Fastness Tester TF418E
Washing Fastness Tester, to determine color fastness to washing or dry cleaning to ISO, AATCC standards. Washing Fastness Tester complies with AATCC 61, ISO105-C06/C08/C09, etc. Color fastness to washing is a common quality testing item that is directly related to our health.
Washing Fastness Tester, to determine color fastness to washing or dry cleaning to ISO, AATCC standards. Wash fastness cleaning is a necessary part for textile fabric color fastness test, this washing fastness tester is an indispensable of color fastness equipment.
The washing fastness tester uses stainless steel rotor to holds washpots on each of four sides and rotates at a constant 40 rpm (+/-2 rpm). Washpots are preheated in appropriate test solution.
Containers are sealed with either a Neoprene rubber gasket or optional Teflon gasket.
To carry out the tests of AATCC and ISO standard fast, TESTEX redesigned the Washing Fastness Tester, with two baths to offer a maximum combined capacity of 12 and 6 vessels, and the baths have completely separate controls and drive systems, so they can be used as two independent machines for both ISO and AATCC standards. Opening door, test-finished alarm, etc.
Stainless-steel balls and pieces are included.
Single bath combined with both ISO and AATCC washpots in less quantity are offered on request.
Specifications of Washing Fastness Tester
- Water bath 2
- Rotation speed 40 +/- 2 rpm
- AATCC canister 1200 ml, 6pcs
- ISO canister 550 ml, 12pcs
- Max 95 ℃, adjustable
- Running time adjustable
- Steel Balls 200pcs
Features of Washing Fastness Tester
- Separate controls and drive systems,two independent machines test (One machine can test both ISO and AATCC standards as the same time).
- Container: 550ml (ISO) or 1200ml (AATCC)
- Touchscreen is easy to operate, increasing the productivity.
- Washfastness stable run speed for a period time, the output data more reliable.
|380 V||50 Hz||10 A|
|Length:||1100 mm||Width:||820 mm||Height:||1180 mm|
|AATCC 61||ISO105 C06/C08/C09|