Mask Particulate Filter Efficiency And Air Flow Resistance Tester TN148
Mask particulate filter efficiency and air flow resistance tester can be used for medical equipment inspection center, safety protection inspection center, drug inspection center, disease prevention and control center, textile inspection center, hospital, mask research and development and manufacturers, etc. It can conduct the tests of standards like GB/T 32610-2016,TAJ 1001-2015,YY 0469-2011, etc.
TN148 Mask particulate filter efficiency and air flow resistance tester is used to test the filtration efficiency of daily protective masks, medical masks, and respirators for particulate matter.
TN148 Mask particulate filter efficiency and air flow resistance tester is equipped with a special salt aerosol generator, generating aerosol with specific particle size and concentration. It is suitable for leak detection of masks, filter materials, and high-efficiency filters for medical device inspection centers, disease prevention and control centers, hospitals, and high-efficiency filter manufacturers.
● With a color high-definition LCD touch screen, the content is more intuitive and the operation is easier.
● Equipped with special salt aerosol generator, can generate aerosol with specific particle size and concentration.
● Equipped with multiple series of special fixtures, suitable for the detection of various masks.
● Built-in high-life photometer module, accumulated sampling time, prompting cleaning of optical path.
● Automatically control the occurrence of aerosol, automatically calculate the collection efficiency and the airflow resistance of the mask, and reduce human intervention.
● Built-in high-precision electronic flowmeter and high-performance sampling pump to ensure flow stability.
● Built-in compressor with automatic pneumatic clamping function.
● Comes with anti-static device.
● Automatic infrared anti-pinch protection function to protect personnel safety.
● There is no leakage of aerosols and a high degree of personal protection.
● The detection data can be exported by U disk or printed by Bluetooth printer.
● Optional oily aerosol generator.
|Median diameter of saline aerosol particle (CMD)||(0.075) μm||/||Better than 0.02|
|Median diameter of oily aerosol particles (CMD)(optional)||(0.185) μm||/||Better than±0.02|
|Test flow||(8～100) L/min||0.1L/min||Better than±2.0%|
|Pressure detection range||(0～2500) Pa||0.1Pa||Better than±2.0%|
|Concentration detection range||(0.001-100)μg/L||0.001μg/L|
|Detection accuracy||/||/||Better than 1%|
|Detection repeatability||/||/||Better than 1%|
|Host power consumption||<300W|
|Host weight||About 90kg|
GB/T 32610-2016 Technical specification of daily protective mask
GB 2626-2006 Respiratory protective equipment-Non-powered air-purifying particle respirator
GB 19082-2009 Technical requirements for single-use protective clothing for medical use
GB 19083-2010 Technical requirements for protective face mask for medical use
TAJ 1001-2015 PM2.5 protective mask
YY 0469-2011 Surgical mask
There are no reviews yet.