In the international trade of textiles, there are clear regulations on fiber composition labeling and identification,…
Non-woven fabric is not woven by a single yarn and knot together, but directly through the physical method of bonding together, so when you get your clothes sticky, you will find it is not a root of the thread. Non-woven fabric broke through the traditional textile principles, and it has a shorter process, faster production speed, high yield, low cost, wide use, more raw materials sources, and other features.
Its main purpose can be divided into:
1) Medical and health cloth: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, women’s sanitary napkins, etc .;
2) Home decoration with cloth: posted wall cloth, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc .;
3) With fitted cloth: lining, interlining, flakes, stereotypes cotton, synthetic leather base cloth, etc. all kinds;
4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering cloth, etc .;
5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtains, etc.
6) Other: space cotton, insulation materials, suction felt, smoke filter, tea bags and etc.
Classification of non-woven fabric:
1) Spun-lace non-woven fabrics
Spun-lace technology is the high-pressure fine water spray to one or more layers of a fiber network so that the fibers are tangled together and can be reinforced with certain strength.
2) Heat non-woven fabrics
The heat-bonded nonwoven fabric is a fiber-like structure added to a web or powder hot melt adhesive reinforcement material, then heated and melted and cooled to a cloth.
3) Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric
Air laid nonwoven fabrics can be called air laid dry papermaking nonwoven fabric. It uses air laid technology open wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then use the air flow method to make the fiber in the curtain, then reinforced fiber into cloth.
4) Wet non-woven fabrics
The wet nonwoven fabric is a fiber material that is placed in an aqueous medium and is opened into a single fiber, while mixing different fiber raw materials, made into fiber suspension slurry, suspended pulp transported into the body, the fibers are re-laid into cloth in the wet state.
5) Spun-bond non-woven fabrics
Spun-bond non-woven fabrics are formed after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form a continuous filament, filament laying into a net, the web is passed through its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding, or mechanical reinforcement, So that the fiber can be made into a non-woven fabric.
6) Melt blown non-woven fabrics
Melt blown non-woven fabrics process: Polymer feed — melt extrusion — fiber formation — fiber cooling — into the network — reinforced into cloth.
7) Acupuncture non-woven fabrics
Acupuncture non-woven fabric is a dry non-woven fabric, Acupuncture non-woven fabric use puncture needle puncture; the fluffy web is reinforced into cloth.
8) Stitching non-woven fabric
Stitching non-woven fabric is a dry non-woven fabric; the stitching method is the use of warp knitting structure on the network, yarn layer, and non-woven materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.), or a combination thereof, to produce a nonwoven fabric.