What is textile sample dyeing in the dyeing lab? Based on the colour requirement and…
Difference Between Flat Screen & Rotary Screen Printing
As most of the screen printing procedures are different; we can discuss the difference between the Flat & Rotary Screen Printing processes:
1. In Flat Screen Printing Technology the screen is flat and moves up and down. Besides, the Rotary screen is round in size and it rotates.
2. In Flat screen printing the Squeeze is used. In Rotary Screen Printing, just Roller is used.
3. Small-width fabric (45-50″) is printed on Flat Screen Printing. On the other side, the large-width fabric is printed on Rotary screen printing.
4. In flat screen printing patterns, there are only 6 to 8 colors available. But if you use Rotary Screen printing, then you will be able to use 16 to 24 colors in a pattern.
5. Flat screen printing process gives a lower production rate. And Rotary Screen printing is comparatively faster than Flat Screen printing and the production rate is 3 times higher than that.
6. The initial investment cost for a Flat screen printing machine is low so it’s less expensive. But, the initial cost of investment in Rotary screen printing is too high; so, it’s expensive.
Though, the Rotary screen printing machine is too much expensive; today’s contemporary textile industry uses the expensive one because of its productivity and flexibility.
If you would like to know more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or click the link below to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
This Post Has 9 Comments
Really informative post. For preparing assignment it helps me lot.
thanku for grat info..
I really can’t believe how great this site is. Keep up the good work. I’m going to tell all my friends about this place.
Great blog article. Really Cool.
Major thankies for the blog post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.
We prefer to honor several other net sites around the web, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out.
Wow, great blog article. Want more.
“A big thank you for your article.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.”
Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.