What is textile sample dyeing in the dyeing lab? Based on the colour requirement and…
Solvent Dyeing is a new trend and most of the Modern Textile Mills are eagerly implementing this dyeing method to dye the fabric. Some are enjoying the great features of Solvent dyeing and some are facing several problems with it.
In today’s post I will mention some crucial advantages and disadvantages that most of the people often face on –
Advantages of Solvent Dyeing:
1. Solvent is being recycled, so the effluent control problem is eliminated.
2. Rapid dyeing with minimum energy requirements.
3. Better levelness and dye yield compared with better fabric aesthetics.
Disadvantages of Solvent dyeing:
1. Solvents are expensive, so higher production cost
2. Problem in equipments availability.
3. Existing dye can not be used in full range.
If you are interested in Infrared Lab Dyeing Machine, please click:
Infrared Lab Dyeing System