Martindale Abrasion & Pilling Tester TF210
Martindale Abrasion and Pilling Tester. To determine the abrasion and pilling resistance of all kinds of textile structures.
Martindale Abrasion & Pilling Tester. To determine the abrasion and pilling resistance of all kinds of textile structures. Samples are rubbed against known abrasives at low pressures and in continuously changing directions. The amount of abrasion or pilling is compared against standard parameters.
The unique design of our Martindale abrasion tester allows removal of individual sample holders for examination without lifting the top motion plate. It provides individual counters and parking function, interval time settable and a large touch-screen display. Standard sample holders and 9 and 12kpa Weights are included.
The Martindale abrasion tester is available with 4, 6, 8 or 9 test positions.
Drive system is PLC, programmable control with large touch-screen
- Max stroke of movement 5+/-0.5mm
- Weight of holder and spindle 200+/-1g
- Max stroke of movement 24+/-0.5mm
- Weight of holder and spindle 155+/-1g
Included Accessories (1 for each station)
Abrasion test (To ISO 12947-1)
- Mounting weight (2.5+/-0.5kg, for both abrasion and pilling test)
- Abrasion tester holders (Dia. 38 mm)
- Loading Weights (395+/-7g)
- Loading Weights (595+/-7g)
Pilling Test (To ISO 12945-2)
- Linear adaptor. To convert to straight-line motion.
- Sample Retaining Rings for pilling test
- Pilling test holders (Dia. 90mm)
- Loading Weights (260+/-1g)
1 Auxiliary device for specimen mounting.
1 Drawing pen
1 set of abradent fabric, wool felt, backing foam for each work station.
- Specimen Cutter. (Dia. 38mm) with cutting mat.
- Abrasive Fabric & Backing Felt Cutter. (Dia. 140mm) with cutting mat.
- Standard Wool Abrasive Fabric SM25. 1.6M wide x 5M length – For abrasion test and pilling test (when automatic)
- Standard Backing Foam. Width 1.5M, Length 0.5M.
- Standard Backing Wool Felt Piece (woven) 1m x 1.5m.
- EMPA Photographic Standards for Pilling Test (3 x 4 knitted)
- EMPA Photographic Standards for Pilling Test (3 x 4 woven)
- SM 50 Photographs for Pilling Test IWS + ASTM.
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Width:||920 mm||Length:||400 mm||Height:||1200 mm|
|EN ISO 12945-2||ISO 12947-1||ISO 12947-2||ISO 12947-3|
|ISO 12947-4||ISO 20344||ASTM 4966||ASTM 4970|
|BS EN 388||BS EN 530||BS 3424||BS 5690|
|JIS L1096||DIN 53863||DIN 53865||GB/T 13775|
|SATRA TM31||IS 12673||IWSTM 112||IWSTM 196|
|IWTO 40-88||SFS 4328||NEXT 16||GMW 15651|
|ISO 5470-2||M&S 17||M&S 19||M&S 19C|
|NEXT 18||NEXT 18a||NEXT 18b||GB/T 4802.2|
|GB/T 21196-1||GB/T 21196-2||Wool Mark TM 112||Wool Mark TM 196|
Q:What is working principle of Martindale Abrasion Tester?
A:Circle samples are rubbed by fabrics with the same material under prescribed pressure in movement trajectory of Lissajous, to achieve specified turns and evaluate the degree of pilling of tested samples. Lissajous-Figure has four types, and Figure 2 is commonly used in Martindale test.
Q: What is the pilling test procedure?
A: Fabric, mounting on the clamp head, is rubbed and pilling with the same fabric set on grinding table in a prescribed pressure. Fabric rotates around axis, and the track of relative movement between clamp head and grinding table is pre-set Lissajous figure.
Q: Can you custom Martindale abrasion test standards?
A: Absolutely. Please contact the sales persons.
Q: Are there any special requirements for installation, any chance a calibration will be needed afterwards?
A: There are not any special requirements for installation, and we have professional after-sales team at your service. We will arrange calibration before delivery, and afterwards, it will be needed once a year.
Q: Do you have a user manual in English?
A: Yes, the user manual in English will be sent with the machines, and the soft copy will be sent to you in email.