Salt Spray Tester TU380
Salt Spray Tester is used to test the anti-erosion quality of the surface of all materials after the rust-proof of painting, coating, electroplating, anoding, and rust-proof of greasing.
Salt Spray Tester Chamber provides a high-saline fog environment to measure the corrosion resistance of products, paints, coatings, and etc over a predetermined amount of time.
This Salt Spray(Fog) Apparatus is intuitive to use and suitable for varied testing labs.
TESTEX also use this salt spray cabinet to test the quality of our equipemnt like TF416A perspiration tester.
- Test chamber: 108 L or 270L
- Temp. test: NSS.ACSS 35℃ ±1℃
- Temp. air: NSS.ACSS 47℃±1℃/CASS 63℃±1℃
- Interior dim. : 600 x 450 x 400 mm or 900 x 600 x 500 mm
- External Dim.: 1100 x 630 x 1185 mm or 1420 x 980 x 1285 mm
- Test solution volume: 15 L
|110 Kg||150 kg|
|220 V||50/60 Hz||2 KW|
|1250 x 740 x 1250 mm||1600 x 1100 x 1370 mm|
|ASTM B117||GB/T 2423.17|