Bursting Strength Tester TF142A/B
Bursting Strength Tester is used to test the strength of bursting for fabric. When you do the bursting test, Mullen burst tester is a wise machine for you. We provide digital bursting strength tester with favorable price.
Auto Bursting Strength Tester, to test the bursting strength of fabric, woven or knitted fabrics, non-woven, paper and board by the of hydraulic load under a rubber diaphragm of a specific area.
Bursting strength apparatus provides with a digital readout of pressure with peak hold facility, renewable rubber diaphragms. Automatic clamping device with clear acrylic bell, an LED lamp are equipped for easy observation.
Provided with Windows based Bursting Strength Testing software, it gives accurate control of the unit, user friendly interface and presentation of test reports together with data storage and retrieval.
Interchangeable test bells and clamping ring sets 7.3cm2 (Φ30.5mm), 10cm2 (Φ35.7mm), 50cm2 (Φ79.8mm), 100cm2 (Φ112.8mm).
Bursting strength testing machine is provided with three test methods, Constant speed bursting, Certain pressure bursting and Certain extension.
Specifications / Features
- High-accuracy servo-motor driving system
- Automatic-clamping offers firm and reliable clamping
- Large colorful touch panel, can be operated without computer
- Automatic induction and bursting system, can be connected with computer and printer, test curve, test result is easy to output and read.
- Equipped with memory and printing function, supporting on-line operation.
- Resolution 2Kpa
- Test Head and Clamp: 50cm2(Φ79.8mm), 7.3cm2(Φ30.5mm), the other sizes are available on request.
- TF142A 2000 kPa (290 psi)
- TF142B 10000 kPa (1450 psi)
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Width:||450 mm||Length:||620 mm||Height:||530 mm|
|ASTM 3786-06||ISO 2758||ISO 13938-2||BS 3424|
|BS 3137||BS 4768||AS 2001.2.4||GB/T 7742|
|IWSTM 29||EDA NA 80.4-02||EDA NA 80.3-99||BS 2922|
|FZ/T 60019||JIS L 1018.6.17||NEXT 22 2206||FZ/T 01030|
Auto Bursting Strength Test Method
What is bursting strength tester:
The definition of bursting machine is a kind of textile testing instrument to determine the bursting strength of paper, fabric, knitted fabric, and so on, this is also the reason why it has appeared. In order to provide customers with simple and understandable operation method, bursting strength tester manual is enclosed.
(For more information in detail, please see bursting strength tester Wikipedia)
Bursting strength test principle:
The bursting strength can be measured when the specific test piece is pressed by hydrostatic pressure continuously until the test piece has sudden burst.
Bursting strength test procedure:
- Turn on the power.
- Turn on the air pump and adjust the air pressure governor to ensure that air pressure in a reasonable range.
- Taking down the glass cover and loosening the diaphragm pressure plate, we should put the diaphragm into the plate and tighten it up, after that, putting the glass cover. (Attention: Don’t fold the diaphragm.)
- According to the standard to prepare the specific test piece and put the test piece on the plate, we click the “down” button on the touchscreen.
- We settle the parameter on the bursting strength testing machine.
- Choose a way to burst, we set both “P” and “EXP” to be zero. We need to click the “start” button and wait for the finish of the test. (Attention: If the material of test piece is different to the last one, it needs to be carried out a preliminary experiment less than 3 times.)
- When the burst testing time of test piece up to standard, we need to start the no-load test of the diaphragm and record its pressure automatically until it is stopped by itself.
- The data is displayed on the screen, but the calculated result is only shown in the printing report.
Bursting strength formula:
Bursting strength: (kN/m2)= A-B
(Attention: 1Mpa=1000kN/m2; Bursting strength unit: kN/m2)
In the equation:
A – The average of burst strength, kN/m2
B – The number of diaphragm calibration, kN/m2
Bursting strength tester calibration:
- Doing the first test with the sample, and doing another test with calibration plate, we should set the same parameters in order to compare both results of them.
- In analyzing two results, if they are the same, the bursting machine needn’t calibrate. On the contrary, it needs a calibration.
- If the first test result displays 70kPa, but the second one displays 60kPa, there is 10kPa difference between two test results.
- Adjusting the 10kPa calibration pressure, and then touch “enter” button, it will display the pressure as 70kPa, and the calibration is finished.
If you are looking for a professional bursting strength tester manufacturer please contact us, we will provide the best service.
Q: What is the definition of bursting strength?
A: You can know it from wikipedia of bursting strength.
Q: What is bursting strength tester principle?
A: 1. In this test the fabric sample is clamped over a rubber diaphragm by means of an annular clamping ring.
2. An increasing fluid pressure is applied to the underside of the diaphragm until the specimen bursts.
3. The operating fluid may be a liquid or a gas.
Q: What is bursting strength test procedure?
A: 1.The fabric sample is clamped over the rubber diaphragm.
2.The pressure in the fluid increases at such a rate that the specimen bursts within 20 ± 3 sec. (P1).
3.The height (extension) of the diaphragm is noted
4.Another test is carried out without a specimen.
5.The pressure to do this is noted and then deducted from the earlier reading.
6.(P1 – P2) is the actual bursting strength of the specimen.
Q: What is bursting strength units?
A: The unit of bursting strength is “kN/m^2”.
Q:What’s the bursting strength formula and how to calculate the bursting strength?
A: Bursting strength formula:
Bursting Strength (Kg / cm2) = Bursting Factor x GSM (gm / m2) / 1000
The bursting factor is proportionality constant and has the same value. To determine the bursting strength of a sample, a testing machine named bursting strength tester can be used. Once you get the bursting strength, the bursting factor can be derived from that.