SPI Flammability Tester (Vinyl Material) TF318
SPI Flammability Tester, to determine the ignition properties of vinyl plastic film material. SPI Flammability Tester complies with CFR 16 Part 1611, etc.
SPI Flammability Tester (Vinyl Material), to determine the ignition properties of vinyl plastic film material according to CFR 16 Part 1611 – U.S.A. Flammable Fabrics Act for flammability of apparel vinyl plastic film.
The rate of burning shall not exceed 1.2 in./s as judged by the average of five determinations lengthwise and five determinations transverse to the direction of processing, when specimen is placed at an angle of 45 degree and expose to the standardized flame (22# fire nozzle, 1/2 inch. in length).
- The most advanced thread locking device and sample holder save 80% of operation time that faster than other suppliers’ design
- Equipped with photoelectricity sensor accurately and automatically record burning time with no damage ensures 5 years life or longer
- Timer accuracy up to 0.01 second;
- 22# needle flame, 9/16inch from the specimen, flame length adjusted by flow-valve;
- Timing distance of burning 6 inch
|Width:||450 mm||Length:||500 mm||Height:||65 mm|
|CFR 16 Part 1611|