Toy Kinetic Energy Tester, To determine the kinetic energy of toy that potentially hazardous projections in toy to the skin that might be caused a child fall on a rigid projection, such as unprotected ends of axles, actuating levers, and decorative features.
Used for testing the kinetic energy of projectile toys, such as testing the speed of bullet discharged from toy guns or catapults. Kinetic energy value is calculated and displayed after discharging of toy through the internal or external testing channel.
Unique construction design and impact appearance, with convenient holder offers a fast, reliable determination.
- Display: 7 digits (0.000001 sec)
- Display range: 0.000001 to 9.999999 sec
- Projectile size:
- Larger then 1 mm diameter
- Smaller then 40 mm diameter (for internal sensor)
- Sensors distance:
- Fixed 100mm (internal sensor)
- Adjustable 40mm – 400mm ( external sensor)
|Length:||490 mm||Width:||450 mm||Height:||300 mm
|20 inch||18 inch||12 inch