Toy Flammability Tester, to determine flammability resistance of finery or toy and children clothing. The toy flammability tester is mainly for evaluating the burning speed and time of the following kinds of toys or children stuff.
- Toys to be worn on the head, such as beards, wig and mask etc.
- Toy disguise costumes and toys intended to be worn by a child in play, such as cowboy suits, nurse’s outfits and long flowing capes etc.
- Toys intended to be entered by a child, such as toy tents, puppet theatres, wigwams and play tunnels.
- Soft filled toys (animals and dolls, etc.) with a piled or textile surface.
- System and Display: Programmable PLC system to control automatically, text display
- Time display and accuracy 0-999.9s,0.1s
- Burner size according to ISO 6941
- Burner can be positioned to vertical or 45 degree.
- Equipped with U-shape holder and hanging holder
- PLC controlled
|Length:||800 mm||Width:||600 mm||Height:||650 mm |