Textile Tensile Testing Machine TF002
Textile Tensile Testing Machine, available with single and dual column frame with capacities of 250kgf, 500kgf, 1000kgf, 3000kg (500lbf, 1000lbf, 2000lbf, 6,000lbf) and include two model types, the M series and the P series. These machines are designed to test a wide range of materials in tension, compression, flexure, shear and peel. Textile Tensile Strength Tester complies with ISO 13934.1/2, ISO 13935.1/2, ISO 9073.3/4, etc. We are professional Tensile Strength Tester manufacturers. Tensile Testing Machine price is competitive.
Textile Tensile Testing Machine, to determine the physical and mechanical performance of tension, tearing, compression, bursting, rapture, flexibility, shear and peel and seam slippage. Especially designed to test a wide range of yarn, fabric and leather, with a huge assortment of specimen grips and software available; it can also be used for strength test of rubber, plastic, metal, wire, paper, packaging, and other materials.
TF002 is dual column type tensile testing machine, PC-operated, Japanese-made AC servo driving system and two quality ball-screws with load cell for ideal and smooth control. The machine talks directly with a standard PC running a data analysis software package, via a high speed RS232 in both ASCII and super high speed binary modes.
Note: A customized PC is needed for this instrument.
- Test method CRE principle
- Control system closed control system, quality motor and ball-screws
- Test capacity 10 kN
- Tensile speed 001-1000mm / min digital speed, error ≤ ± 2%
- Elongation Resolution 001mm
- Measuring system high-precision force sensor
- Sampling frequency of system 2000 times / sec.
- Force measurement range 1% of full scale to 100%
- Minimum scale value 1N
- Force measurement accuracy ≤ ± 0.2% F · S
- Gauge distance limit control, digital setting
- Gauge distance accuracy ± 0.1mm
- Working space H 800mm x W 420mm
- Sample holder pneumatic clamping
- Holder control button switch and foot switch
- Built-in intelligent active force and displacement alarm system.
- High-resolution digital closed-loop controller
- Operating temperature range 0 to 38 degrees C
- Storage temperature range -10 to 45 degrees C
- Humidity range 10% to 90% non-condensing, web bulb method. Power must be free of spikes and surges exceeding 10% of the nominal voltage
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Length:||900 mm||Width:||780 mm||Height:||1850 mm|
|ISO 13934.1||ISO 13934.2||ISO 13935.1||ISO 13935.2||ISO 9073.3||ISO 9073.4|
|ISO 4606||ASTM D76||ASTM D5034||ASTM 5035||ASTM D2261||ASTM D434|
|ASTM D4964||ASTM 5587||ASTM D3936||GB/T 3923.1||GB/T 13772.1||GB/T 13772.2|
|GB/T 13772.3||GB/T 3923.2||GB 8687||FZ/T 20019||FZ/T 70006||FZ/T 70007|
|FZ/T 01085||FZ/T 01030||JIS L1093||BS||DIN|
The Significance of Textile Tensile Test
The fabric is often subjected to tensile forces in various directions during wear, which is the main force that causes fabric damage. The ability of a fabric to resist tensile fracture is usually expressed by the index of resistance to single tensile fracture and the index of resistance to multiple tensile fatigue fracture. The tensile fatigue strength of fabric can indirectly reflect the wearability of fabric and occupy an important role in the internal quality evaluation of all kinds of fabrics, therefore, choosing a reliable tensile tester will bring you more professional help.
The Advantage of Fabric Tensile Testing Machine
1. Touch screen control, built-in printer, support online communication, easy operation and high test efficiency.
2. Single column bracket structure, multi-functional pneumatic gripper, easy to replace.
3. According to customer needs can provide a variety of standard test functions, can also be customized according to customer requirements.
4. The instrument uses a variety of protection measures: fixture anti-collision protection device; sensor overload protection; sample load software protection; over-current, overvoltage protection, etc.
5. The instrument can be used with the professional strong machine detection software online, the software has the control instrument; test curve drawing; test data analysis, preservation, management; test report formation, printing and other functions, make the test results more intuitive.
The Procedure for Textile Tensile Test
Install the software of strength tester according to prompt, open the software and go to the welcome page to set the test options. Edit the new test method as required: Click “Machine” icon to enter the COM settings page and other settings pages, set speed, force, sample width parameter, set test forecast table, etc.
After setting up, click “Reset” icon so that the upper clamp moved to the standby position. Change different clamping pieces according to different standard requirements, and install the sample according to the different standard requirements. Starting the test, the specimen stress curve and test results will be displayed on the screen.
1. Clean after each test and keep the equipment clean.
2. The fixture should be coated with anti-rust oil storage after use.
3. The instrument should be regularly calibrated to the load cell to ensure that the accuracy of the measured value of the instrument.
4. Add lubricant to the moving parts regularly.
We are professional Tensile Strength Tester manufacturers and the tensile testing machine price is competitive, welcome your consulting.
Q: Does the textile tensile testing machine conclude foot switch?
A: Yes, TF002 is eqquiped with foot switch.