Textile Tensile Testing Machine TF001
Textile Tensile Testing Machine is designed to test a wide range of materials in tension, bursting, tear, elongation, constant load, elastic, thread slip, peeling and other mechanical properties. Tensile Strength Tester complies with ISO 13934.1/2, ISO 13935.1/2, ISO 9073.3/4, etc.
Textile Tensile Testing Machine can test tension, bursting, tear, elongation, elastic, thread slip, peeling and other mechanical properties of textile, this tensile equipment talks directly with a PC running a data analysis software package in English, via a high-speed RS232.
The tensile strength machine is equipped with a quality load-cell with an accuracy of 2% of the applied load value, from 1% to 100% of the load-cell capacity.
This machine has a huge assortment of specimen grips and fixtures available, allowing the wide range of test methods. Automatic pneumatic fixtures/clamps are offered.
|Load Measurement Accuracy||+/- 2% (1% ~ 100% FS)|
|Resolution Of Load||0.1N|
|Displacement Resolution And Accuracy||0.01mm|
|Speed Range And Accuracy||0.01 ~ 1000mm/min, error +/-2%|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 ~ 38 ℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-10 ~ 45 ℃|
|Humidity Range||10% ~ 90% non-condensing (web bulb method)|
|Sample Holder||Pneumatic clamping|
|Displacement Alarm System||Yes|
|Processor||High Speed RS232|
|Dimensions||680 x 580 x 1640 mm (L x W x H)|
|Power||220/110 V AC 50/60 Hz|
(*Power can not exceed 10% of rated voltage peak and surge)
TF001 has a complete standard configuration. What’s more, we also provide you with a mini built-in printer additionally, valued at $40.
Different standards and testing methods require different options, we can provide you with over 100 kinds of clamps, clips and sensors, so you don’t have to waste your time to choose and purchase elsewhere:
|Clamp||Manual, pneumatic and so on|
|Sensor||Different measuring range|
*For more details, please contact us.
TF001 is free to assemble different clips, set different intervals and speeds to meet the requirements of different test items, which can meet 9 different standards.
|Standard||Test project||Model||Front Clip||Spacing Distance|
(between the upper and lower clamp)
|ISO13934-2:2014||Grasping method to pull up||CRE||25 x 25 mm||100 mm||50 mm/min|
|ISO13935-1:2014||Spline method to break for seam||CRE||≥60mm||200 mm||100 mm/min|
|ISO13935-2:2014||Sampling method to break for seam||CRE||25 x 25 mm||100 mm||50 mm/min|
|ISO13936-1||Seam slip (fixed slippage)||CRE||25 x 25 mm||100 mm||50 mm/min|
|ISO13936-2||Seam slip (fixed load capacity)||CRE||25 x 25 mm||100 mm||50 mm/min|
|ASTM D4034||Seam slip||CRE||25 x 50 mm||76 mm||300 mm/min|
|ASTM D5034||Sampling method||CRE||25 x 50 mm||75 +/- 1 mm||300 mm/min|
|ASTM D5035||Spline method||CRE||≥10 x 25 mm||75 +/- 1 mm||300 mm/min|
|ASTM D434||Seam slip||CRE||25 x 25 mm||75 +/- 1 mm||300 mm/min|
*CRE is a constant-rate-of-extension testing machine, means that during the tensile process, the deformation rate remained fixed per unit time.
Note: A customized PC is needed for this instrument.
The 4 Services You Will Enjoy
The Significance of Textile Tensile Test
The fabric is often subjected to tensile forces in various directions during wear, which is the main force that causes fabric damage. The ability of the fabric to resist tensile fracture is usually expressed by the index of resistance to single tensile fracture and the index of resistance to multiple tensile fatigue fracture. The tensile fatigue strength of fabric can indirectly reflect the wearability of fabric and occupy an important role in the internal quality evaluation of all kinds of fabrics, therefore, choosing a reliable tensile test equipment will bring you more professional help.
The Advantage of Fabric Tensile Strength Testing Equipment
- Touch screen control, built-in printer, support online communication, easy operation and high test efficiency.
- Single column bracket structure, multi-functional pneumatic gripper, easy to replace.
- High-precision sensor, can do tensile and top break test without replacing the sensor, more practical.
- According to customer needs can provide a variety of standard test functions, can also be customized according to customer requirements.
- The instrument uses a variety of protection measures: fixture anti-collision protection device; sensor overload protection; sample load software protection; over-current, overvoltage protection, etc.
- The instrument can be used with the professional strong machine detection software online, the software has the control instrument; test curve drawing; test data analysis, preservation, management; test report formation, printing and other functions, make the test results more intuitive.
The Procedure for Textile Tensile Test
Adjust the position of the moving beam, the installation fixture, and then adjust the lower limit block position, to ensure that the instrument down to the lower limit to stop, the gap of the breach is not less than 5mm.
Tap the sensor with your finger to see if there is no change, if there is no change, check whether the sensor cable is plugged in, and then calibrate the sensor.
Set specific parameters on the setting interface of the touch screen, start testing, record the corresponding test results.
- Clean after each test and keep the equipment clean.
- The fixture should be coated with anti-rust oil storage after use.
- The power should be turned off before replacing the sensor or plug the cable, if the sensor access side floating, it is easy to cause static damage.
- The instrument should be regularly calibrated to the load cell to ensure that the accuracy of the measured value of the instrument.
- Add lubricant to the moving parts regularly.
As a professional tensile strength testing machine manufacturer and supplier, we have the right tensile testing machine price. Textile tensile tester is on sale, we will send you a detailed manual and provide you with more professional help if you buy our digital tensile testing machine.
Q: Can this instrument test single yarn and zipper? Does it equip with clamps for these two test?
A: Yes. Yarn testing and zipper testing are done according to ASTM D434 and ASTM D 2061 standards respectively, and corresponding clamps will be equipped.