Rapid Oil Extraction Apparatus TB380
Rapid Oil Extraction Apparatus, to determine the oil or finish content of wool or synthetic samples by solvent percolation and evaporation within 15 minutes. Oil Extraction Apparatus complies with WIRA Test Method NO5: 1989, GB/T6504, GB6977, etc.
Rapid Oil Extraction Apparatus, to determine the oil or finish content of wool or synthetic samples by solvent percolation and evaporation within 15 minutes. Suitable for all natural and synthetic fibers, yarn or fabric.
- Temperature Range: 60°C-150°C
- Sample weight for each testing: 2g x 3
- Extraction Reagent Dosage: 20ml x 3
- Heating Power: 300W
- Extraction Time: 20min-230min
- Work station: 3
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Length:||650 mm||Width:||380 mm||Height:||550 mm|
|WIRA Test Method NO5||GB/T 6504||GB 6977||FZ/T 20002|
The Importance of testing Oil Content of Fiber
The oil content of the fiber refers to the percentage of the dry weight of the oil agent in the fiber to the dry weight of the oil fiber. The oil content of the fiber has a great influence on the processing performance of the fiber, and too low or too high oil content has a negative effect on the processing performance of the fiber. If the oil content of the fiber is too low, it is easy to appear electrostatic phenomenon; too high, produce a sticky problem.
In the actual production process, it is more difficult to solve the problem caused by the high oil content of fiber than the low oil content of fiber. Therefore, it is better to have less oil content in the use of oil, as long as it can meet the requirements of antistatic property and smoothness. In order to make the fiber smooth, antistatic and cluster, we need to detect the oil content of the fiber in order to achieve the oil filling rate we need. The methods used to measure oil content are extraction method, neutral soap washing method, and a nuclear magnetic resonance method.
The Principle of Extraction Test
The rapid oil extraction apparatus made by our company use extraction method to detect the oil content of fiber. The principle is to make use of the property that the oil agent can be dissolved in the organic solvent, the non-fiber matter from the fiber surface is extracted by the extractor, and then evaporate and dry the obtained extract to obtain a non-volatile oil agent. According to the quality of oil agent and fiber, the oil content of the sample can be calculated.
1. Connect and turn on the power switch.
2. Set the heating temperature, heat the hot plate.
3. Reset the test time before the machine runs.
4. Place the evaporator on the heating device, cover the pressure ring, and weigh the evaporator.
5. Use the tweezers to put the specimen into the specimen tube, compress the specimen tightly and drop 10ml solvent, then the solvent will flow from the specimen tube.
6. When the solvent will not flow out, put the pressing bar into the specimen tube and the weights, to let the solvent flow slowly from the specimen tube.
7. Take out the weight and pressing a bar when no any solvent flow from the specimen tube and then use the hook to loosen the specimen (the specimen shouldn’t be too loose), then put another 10ml solvent into the specimen tube, repeat the procedure5 and 6.
8. Take out the specimen which has no solvent and places the specimen in the oven (100~110℃).
9. After the solvent steamed in the Evaporating Dish, then cooling and weighing it.
10. Calculating the oil content of fiber according to the formula.