Nose Bridge Wire for Mask Production
Nose bridge wires are the parts which make the flat 3 ply masks or fold masks fit tight to the wearer’s face nose area.
Testex supply you two types of nose wires, one is single-core nose wire for flat mask production, which is the industrial standard for all flat mask making machines, another is double-core nose wire for KN95 masks.
Nose wire for flat mask specifications:
- Material: PVC/PE + zinc plated steel/Galvanized Wire
- Size: 0.85×2.9mm/0.9×3.0mm
- Weight: 400m/kg, 1 roll = 2000m = 5kg
- Color: White or customized
- Length: customized
Nose bridge strip for KN95 mask specifications:
- Product name: KN95 built-in nose strip 4.8 mm double core wire
- Size: 4.8 mm width
- Core material: Galvanized soft iron wire(dual metal cores)
To help the mask manufacturer purchase the right nose bridge wires, TESTEX established an enterprise standard for nose wires, from the documents, we define the specifications of the nose wires, these specifications are both the testing results from our lab and the first-hand production experience from our mask production workshop.
Download the metal nose wire standard PDF file for detailed info.
Contact us for the latest quotation
According to TESTEX nose wire standards.