Mask Respiratory Resistance Tester TN138
Mask Respiratory Resistance Tester, used to test the breathability of all kinds of face masks, like flat face masks, cup-shaped face respiratory like N95 masks, KN95 masks, to identify whether the mask has acceptable breathing resistance while maintaining the bacteria/virus filtration function.
Mask Respiratory Resistance Tester adopts a replaceable head-shape model, can test varied mask sizes for adults or children; Equipped with a high-quality flowmeter providing steady airflow, which increases the accuracy of the resistance testing results.
Tester Technical parameters
- Air source: air compressor
- Flowmeter range: 0L/min ~ 100L/min, accuracy is ±2%.
- Micro-pressure measuring range: -1000Pa～1000Pa, precision 1Pa
- Pump capacity requirement: ≥100L/min
- Constant ventilation volume: (85±1)L/min
- Display mode: touch screen display
- Test time: As required, adjustable
- Automatically record the test data: Yes
- Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz, 0.6KW
This Mask Respirator Breathing Resistance Tester is designed to meet the following mask testing standards:
- GB 2626-2019 Respiratory protection Self-suction filtered anti-particulate respirator 6.5 Inhalation resistance 6.6 Exhalation resistance;
- GB/T 32610-2016 Technical specifications for daily protective masks 6.7 Inhalation resistance 6.8 Exhalation resistance;
- YY/T 0969-2013 Single-use medical mask 4.6 Ventilation resistance;
- 42 CFR Part 84 Respiratory Protective Devices, Inhalation resistance maximum at 35 mm; exhalation resistance maximum at 25 mm.
- JIS T 8151:2018