Lab Stenter Machine TD600
Lab Stenter Machine, table model, excellent laboratory dryer for all drying, setting, baking and thermosoling processes. Floor type is offered for the next procedures of TD400. The lab dryer is designed to simulate the features of the production scale stenter.
Lab Stenter Machine, This machine is suitable for dyeing and finishing laboratories for drying, setting, resin processing, etc…Through this mini stenter, labrotory operators can get the accurate parameters of the dyeing and finishing with less effort.
This Stenter is used for the next procedure of TD400. Floor type dryer (looking is the same as TD610) is offered.
- Good heat insulation obtained by high grade material, construction with well dimensioned insulation thickness.
- Specially designed pin frame to hold all types of sample fabric in length and/or width
- Sample size up to max. 36 x 42cm
- Automatic pin frame transport with pre-selectable dwell times.
- Heating temperature up to 250 ℃
- Audible alarm for end of test
- Even temperature distribution by the air circulation fan
- Suitable for the discontinuous operation in conjunction with TD122 Lab Padder
|380 V||50/60 Hz||6 kW|
|Length:||1400 mm||Width:||730 mm||Height:||850 mm|
Lab Dryer Test method
Lab dryer test procedure:
- At first, the earth wire must be connected. Before starting the power supply, turn on the main power to check if the fan has clockwise rotation.
- According to the sample requirements, we need to determine the direction of its internal circulation. (As the direction air circulation can be shown through the right side of the equipment).
- Set the required operating temperature, and the maximum temperature is 250℃.
- According to the time for drying and shaping of the sample, set the automatic timer (1 to 99 seconds).
- Turn on the power, the indicator light.
- Turn on the heat switch, the inner temperature begins to rise. (Note: the fan must be open before heating).
- Close the left and right side window.
Lab dryer maintenance:
- All of the bearings need to be lubricated once a month.
- Re-installing the drive system once two months after the operation.
- The sensor should be checked once every 3 to 6 months.
- To check the operation of the motor once every 6 months.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]