Geotextile Opening Size Tester (Dry Sieving), to determine the apparent opening size (AOS) of a geotextile by sieving glass beads pass through a geotextile sample.
A geotextile specimen is placed in a sieve frame, and sized glass beads are placed on the geotextile surface. The geotextile and frame are shaken laterally so that the jarring motion will induce the beads to pass through the test specimen. The procedure is repeated on the same specimen with various size glass beads until its apparent opening size has been determined.
- Panasonic (Japan) servo motor and driving system
- Heavy-duty base ensures stable and quiet test
- Schneider (Germany) electric components and parts
- Frequency adjustor offers a wide range of test speed
- Includes 3 sets of stainless sieving, 10 bags of standard bead.
- 3 specimens can be tested simultaneously.
- Sieve diameter: 200 mm
- Amplitude: 10+/-2 mm
- Lateral vibration frequency: 220 times/min
- Vertical vibration frequency:150 times/min
- Radius of gyration: 12+/-1mm
- Preset time: 0 ~ 60min
|Length:||600 mm||Width:||560 mm||Height:||1030 mm|
|ASTM 4751||GB/T 14799||JTG E50 T1144||SL/T 23|
|ISO 8124-1||ISO 8124-4|