Face Masks Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester TN139
Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester can test the splash resistance of face masks, by generating a tiny flow of synthetic blood and splash it on the center of the masks.
Check the testing process of the penetration tester from this video:
Synthetic blood penetration tester, is used for measuring the resistance of medical face masks to penetration by a splash of synthetic blood.
A specimen medical face mask is supported on this synthetic penetration tester’s sample clamping device, a fixed volume(~2ml) synthetic blood is splashed by this tester horizontally to hit the mask, this tester can provide different blood pressures with the control of precise valve to generate a 2ml volume of synthetic blood with the surface tension of 0.042±0.002 N/m, meeting the requirements defined in the medical face mask testing standards likeISO 22609, EN 14683, ASTM F1862, ASTM F2100.
- Blood spraying distance: (300 ± 10)mm
- Nozzle inner diameter: 0.84 mm
- Nozzle length: 12.7 mm
- Spraying speed: 450cm/s, 550 cm/s, 635 cm/s
- Spraying time: 0.80s, 66 s, 0.57 s
- Watching time: 10 (adjustable)
- Power: 220 V, 50 Hz, 50 W
- Weight: 35 Kg
- Dimensions: 650 * 640 * 500 mm (L x W x H)
- Packaging info.: 740 * 660 * 700 mm (L x W x H), 69 Kg
- ISO 22609, EN 14683, ASTM F1862, ASTM F2100
Any further questions about this Masks Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester? please contact: