Face Masks Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester TN139
Synthetic blood penetration tester, is used for measuring the resistance of medical face masks to penetration by a splash of synthetic blood.
A specimen medical face mask is supported on this synthetic penetration tester’s sample clamping device, a fixed volume(~2ml) synthetic blood is splashed by this tester horizontally to hit the mask, this tester can provide different blood pressures with the control of precise valve to generate a 2ml volume of synthetic blood with the surface tension of 0.042±0.002 N/m, meeting the requirements defined in the medical face mask testing standards like ISO 22609, ASTM F1862, YY 0469-2011, GB/T 19083-2010.
- Blood spraying distance: 300 mm ~ 310 mm adjustable
- Needle inner Diameter: 0.84 mm
- Spraying speed: 450cm / s, 550cm / s, 635cm / s
- Stimulated synthetic Blood pressure: 10.6kPa, 16.0 kPa, 21.3 kPa (ie 80mmHg, 120mmHg, 160mmHg)
- Medical Masks Test: ISO 22609, ASTM F1862, YY 0469-2011, GB/T 19083-2010