Wyzenbeek Abrasion Tester. Modern ergonomic design to determine the abrasion resistance of fabrics when rubbed against a standard abradent or a wire mesh screen with a backward and forward motion over a curved surface. Wyzenbeek abrasion tester applies to automotive and furniture industry fabric manufacturers working to US standards. Motor driven with 4 abrasion heads and electronic digital counter to control the number of cycles.
A set of Suction manifolds and an Auxilliary vacuum cleaner are included, consumables are not included.
- Suction manifolds to connect to auxiliary vacuum cleaner
- Sealed transmission drive for quieter operation
- Testing stations: 4 groups
- Oscillatory frequency: 90 CPM
- Oscillatory arc: 76 mm
- Dimension of sample: 245 x 73 mm
- Tension on sample: 4 lbf (17.8N), adjustable
- Load on sample: 3 lbf (13.4N), adjustable
Consumables (Optional order)
- Rubber Pads for Wyzenbeek (pack of 8)
- Wire mesh screens for Wyzenbeek (pack of 4)
- Abradant Fabric #10 Cotton Duck – 60in x 5yds
|Width:||500 mm||Depth:||500 mm||Height:||500 mm
|20 inch||20 inch||20 inch