Vertical Flammability Chamber TF312
Vertical Flammability Chamber for measuring the vertical flame spread of children’s sleepwear, fabrics (fabric burn test), other textile materials or resilient filling materials used in upholstered furniture. Vertical Flammability Chamber complies with ASTM D6413, CALIF TB117, 16CFR Parts1615/1616, etc. Please contact us for more information about flammability test method.
Vertical Flammability Chamber, for measuring the vertical flame spread of children’s sleepwear, fabrics (fabric burn test), and other textile materials or resilient filling materials used in upholstered furniture.
The burner ignites the specimen automatically, and ignition time is programmable; after-flame time and afterglow time are timed automatically and shown on the display. The user-friendly design of the control panel, Touch screen is equipped to make the operation conveniently, the test results are displayed on the screen after the vertical flammability test.
Comprises a draft-free stainless steel flammability chamber with observation window for easy test viewing. Specimen holders, burner and associated hardware are dependent on the test standard and must be specified.
- System and Display Programmable PLC and touch screen controls Time Display and accuracy 0-999.9s, 0.1s
- Ignition time 12+/-2 s or 3+/-0.2 s
- Burner size 10mm / 11mm x barrel length 76+/-6mm
- burner to specimen 19 or 17 mm
- Dimension of holder outside 442 x 76 / 442 x 89mm, interior 356×51 mm
- Timing PLC controlled
Optional Testing Kits
- FTMS 191-5903 (fabric)
- DOC FF3/71 Children pyjamas / CPAI 84 Camping tentage material
- CALIF TB-117 Resilient Filling Materials Vertical
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||2 A|
|Width:||570 mm||Depth:||380 mm||Height:||850 mm|
|23 inch||15 inch||34 inch|
|ASTM D6413||CALIF TB117||DOC-FF 3||DOC-FF 71|
|16CFR Parts 1615||16CFR Parts 1616||FTMS 191-5903||CPAI 84|
What should be paying attention to in Vertical Burning Testing?
Whether the sample and the sample rack are accurately installed is an important factor that affects the vertical burning test.
- When cutting the sample, you should try to cut flat and wrinkle-free samples. The upper and lower ends of the sample should be trimmed flush, the size should be as accurate as possible.
- When placing the specimen on the specimen holder, care should be taken so that the lower end of the specimen is flush with the lower end of the specimen holder to ensure accurate measurement of the length during the vertical burning test.
- Suspension of the sample holder should be hanging vertically above the igniter, not tilted. The sample can be equally divided in the ignition flame.