Vertical Flammability Chamber TF312
Vertical Flammability Chamber / Tester for measuring the vertical flame spread of children’s sleepwear, fabrics (fabric burn test), other textile materials or resilient filling materials used in upholstered furniture.
Vertical Flammability Chamber, for measuring the vertical flame spread of children’s sleepwear, fabrics (fabric burn test), and other textile materials or resilient filling materials used in upholstered furniture.
The burner ignites the specimen automatically, and ignition time is programmable; after-flame time and afterglow time are timed automatically and shown on the display. User-friendly design of the control panel, Touch screen is equipped to make the operation conveniently, the test results are displayed on the screen after test.
Comprises a draft free stainless steel flammability chamber with observation window for easy test viewing. Specimen holders, burner and associated hardware are dependent on the test standard and must be specified.
- System and Display Programmable PLC and touch screen controls Time Display and accuracy 0-999.9s, 0.1s
- Ignition time 12+/-2 s or 3+/-0.2 s
- Burner size 10mm / 11mm x barrel length 76+/-6mm
- burner to specimen 19 or 17 mm
- Dimension of holder outside 442 x 76 / 442 x 89mm, interior 356×51 mm
- Timing PLC controlled
Optional Testing Kits
- FTMS 191-5903 (fabric)
- DOC FF3/71 Children pyjamas / CPAI 84 Camping tentage material
- CALIF TB-117 Resilient Filling Materials Vertical
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz||2 A|
|Width:||570 mm||Depth:||380 mm||Height:||850 mm|
|23 inch||15 inch||34 inch|
|ASTM D6413||CALIF TB117||DOC-FF 3||DOC-FF 71|
|16CFR Parts 1615||16CFR Parts 1616||FTMS 191-5903||CPAI 84|