Textile Tensile Testing Machine TF002
Textile Tensile Testing Machine, available with single and dual column frame with capacities of 250kgf, 500kgf, 1000kgf, 3000kg (500lbf, 1000lbf, 2000lbf, 6,000lbf) and include two model types, the M series and the P series. These machines are designed to test a wide range of materials in tension, compression, flexure, shear and peel. Textile Tensile Strength Tester complies with ISO 13934.1/2, ISO 13935.1/2, ISO 9073.3/4, etc. We are professional Tensile Strength Tester manufacturers. Tensile Testing Machine price is competitive.
Textile Tensile Testing Machine, to determine the physical and mechanical performance of tension, tearing, compression, bursting, rapture, flexibility, shear and peel and seam slippage. Especially designed to test a wide range of yarn, fabric and leather, with a huge assortment of specimen grips and software available; it can also be used for strength test of rubber, plastic, metal, wire, paper, packaging, and other materials.
TF002 is dual column type tensile testing machine, PC-operated, Japanese-made AC servo driving system and two quality ball-screws with load cell for ideal and smooth control. The machine talks directly with a standard PC running a data analysis software package, via a high speed RS232 in both ASCII and super high speed binary modes.
- Test method CRE principle
- Control system closed control system, quality motor and ball-screws
- Test capacity 10 kN
- Tensile speed 001-1000mm / min digital speed, error ≤ ± 2%
- Elongation Resolution 001mm
- Measuring system high-precision force sensor
- Sampling frequency of system 2000 times / sec.
- Force measurement range 1% of full scale to 100%
- Minimum scale value 1N
- Force measurement accuracy ≤ ± 0.2% F · S
- Gauge distance limit control, digital setting
- Gauge distance accuracy ± 0.1mm
- Working space H 800mm x W 420mm
- Sample holder pneumatic clamping
- Holder control button switch and foot switch
- Built-in intelligent active force and displacement alarm system.
- High-resolution digital closed-loop controller
- Operating temperature range 0 to 38 degrees C
- Storage temperature range -10 to 45 degrees C
- Humidity range 10% to 90% non-condensing, web bulb method. Power must be free of spikes and surges exceeding 10% of the nominal voltage
|220/110 V||50/60 Hz|
|Width:||780 mm||Length:||900 mm||Height:||1750 mm|
|ISO 13934.1||ISO 13934.2||ISO 13935.1||ISO 13935.2||ISO 9073.3||ISO 9073.4|
|ISO 4606||ASTM D76||ASTM D5034||ASTM 5035||ASTM D2261||ASTM D434|
|ASTM D4964||ASTM 5587||ASTM D3936||GB/T 3923.1||GB/T 13772.1||GB/T 13772.2|
|GB/T 13772.3||GB/T 3923.2||GB 8687||FZ/T 20019||FZ/T 70006||FZ/T 70007|
|FZ/T 01085||FZ/T 01030||JIS L1093||BS||DIN|
Q: Does the textile tensile testing machine conclude foot switch?
A: Yes, TF002 is eqquiped with foot switch.